Naga Super Dimentio

I was having doubts in my mind about what Super Dimentio should look like and whether or not he would look good, so I paused making the Heart in Time characters to make this. -w-"

I knew that his design would have to be mostly based on the story compared to the actual Super Dimentio, so that's how he ended up being a Naga instead of some other Hybrid. I tried to keep some Super Dimentio features, so he has a mustache, Luigi's hat, etc.

ANYWAY, here's Super Dimentio for my SPM Hybrid AU! :D

Also, before anyone asks, the hat is correctly proportioned

Also, before anyone asks, the hat is correctly proportioned. This guy is around 100ft long from head to tail. 

As for what type of snake he is: Super Dimentio is a King Cobra Naga, so he's part snake and part human, although he's mostly snake at this point. Plus, this guy's diet consists of anything that's made of meat, can move, and or breathes. He can and will eat other Nagas because King Cobras are actually cannibalistic-

See those metal bands on his wrists and neck? Yeah, those lights aren't supposed to be red. Without giving any spoilers, red lights on those bands just mean that you better start running and pray that you won't be eaten. 

Long story short, you DO NOT want to encounter this guy alone- >XD

Fun fact about Super Dimentio in this AU: Unlike the actual game Super Paper Mario, this world doesn't have a Chaos Heart, so he isn't a fusion of Dimentio, Mr.L/Luigi, and the Chaos Heart. However, both Dimentio and Luigi are a part of this Super Dimentio. Dimentio is a key part of Super Dimentio... and so is Luigi, in a lesser way, but he's still there...