DELTATOAD Snowy & Percy

(The song above helped with inspiration, in case you want to try and pick up my wavelength by listening to it too. 😅😂)

Despite school forcing me to pause writing the actual story of DELTATOAD Chap.1, that will never stop me from coming up with more ideas and making more drawings as I sit in class! XD

Anyway, as I was reviewing my list of characters and their roles in DELTATOAD (so far), I noticed that I still had a vacant spot for Sans..... -3-

Not anymore tho! :D

Say hello to one of my new characters, Snowy! >:D

(Before someone points it out, no, his name is not supposed to tie in with Snowdrake-)

Snowstorm here will take the place of Sans, if I were to compare him to an in-game role.

He was born albino, although his eyes are kind of strange. Sometimes they're red, most of the time they're just orange, and sometimes they can be another color...

Fun fact about Snowy: The coat he's wearing over his hoodie was his dad's. His brother is extremely jealous that it fits Snowy and not himself.

Also, with there being a Sans character, there of course has to be a "lil' bro"!

I give you... Percy! :D

Yeah, he's a heck a lot taller than his big brother- XD

Even if Papyrus doesn't appear in-game later on, this guy will DEFINITELY still make an appearance in my books!

While Percy isn't necessarily albino like his brother, he does have a few non-human features he was born with. He has claws, pointy ears, and even a few pointy teeth!

Fun fact about Percy: He is an adrenaline junkie and will sometimes do some extremely dangerous things to get a rush. His favorite games to play are various less-illegal versions of Russian Roulette because of this.

Snowy is the older brother, and he's always reliable. He's the one who has to care for himself and his sibling Percy. One day, the two of them arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom and decided to make that their home. Both of them have practically blended into the background ever since.

Now, one might say that it's a bad idea to invest so much thought and effort into characters that could maybe just get tossed aside in the actual DELTARUNE story.

Well, I'm gonna let you all in on a secret...

I already decided how the final true ending will go for DELTATOAD.

The final plot twists are chosen, the final antagonist is selected, and all DELTARUNE can do is potentially stall my story.

In the end, there is nothing that can or will change the final outcome. =)

After all, your choices don't matter.

...

With that reference out of the way, I hope you all enjoyed my pictures and small storytime. ^w^

I can't wait to get going with my DELTATOAD story when school is over. XD

Ciao for now~! >w<