Murder Drones OC

I literally have no plans for this character, I just thought it was a super fun character idea- 😅

I was just going on a walk and, uh, this guy came out of my brain.  .-."

Anyway, I call this O.S.! Short for Operating System. :D

They're basically the head of a hive mind. They're able to change shape and they're super freaking tall compared to other Drones. All CPUs that are under the brand of JCJenson IN SPAAAAAAAACE are connected to this Drone.

This Drone's job is to keep everything on task. It's in charge of making the Murder Drones murder all the Workers, and it's also in charge of making the Workers want to, well, work.

The only actual solid piece of this robot is its head/visor, everything else is just nanomachines that can reform into anything that O.S. has blueprint access to. So, the weak point is the visor/head. All of those white metal bits are armor or a shell so the robot retains an actual form instead of looking like an eldritch horror.

However, because O.S. is in control of the "hive mind", disassembling O.S. would basically take away any kind of sentience all the Drones have and basically shut them all down. (Murder & Worker Drones)

While O.S. might seem like a "powerful" character, they really aren't. They're constantly subjected to sorting through EVERY Drone's thoughts, and they're completely susceptible to suggestion. If the boss of the company told O.S. to jump off a cliff, they'd do it. 😅

Also, they're completely neutral and won't fight back unless commanded to. The only time O.S. might "threaten" someone is if they're not doing what O.S. told them to do. (Cuz if you go against the hive mind, O.S. has no idea what you're doing)

Bonus thing cuz my sis asked this:

Question: How would the Absolute Solver affect O.S.? -3-

Answer: Based on the whole "hive mind" thing O.S. has access to, I would say that if one tried to use the Solver against them, O.S. would most likely be able to change their thoughts/command.

So, say they tried to use the Solver to summon a stick: O.S. would make it so they end up summoning a duck instead-