Teenage Dim & Blu (SPM Owl House)

Everyone who stumbled here probably knows that Dimentio and Blumiere/Count Bleck are the main people in SPM with magic. (I'm not counting Nastasia because she was a bat turned into whatever-the-heck she is now so she wasn't born with magic)

Anyways, I was wondering what sort of school Dimentio and Blumiere might have gone to, assuming they went to school...

Then my sister turned on Owl House. XD

(Note: Dimentio and Blumiere are, like, about 15 years old in this photo I made

(Note: Dimentio and Blumiere are, like, about 15 years old in this photo I made. XD)

Yes, I know that Dimentio's left eye is supposed to be yellow, but I have a personal reason for that which might show up in a story using this concept if I ever get to it. -w-"

For those of you who don't know what Owl House is, there's this school the main character goes to called Hexside, and in that school, they have certain classes - or tracks - that students can take. Students are only allowed to use one type of magic, which means they're allowed only one track, and HERE'S what tracks I think Dim and Blu would be in - 

Blumiere is in the Oracle track, which means he uses magic that predicts future events and outcomes. Blumiere was placed into this track by his father, who wants him to be an Oracle like himself and many of Blumiere's ancestors before him. (Hence why they have the Dark Prognosticus)

As for Dimentio, he's in the Detention track. It's not a type of magic, he's just pretty much not allowed to take any other tracks. Dimentio experiments with and uses all types of magic, which is not allowed and technically illegal. However, in the Detention track, he sneaks off to practice all types of magic without anyone knowing. (He also got in trouble for changing the appearance of his caplet, sooooo XD)

Also, my sis was watching the "Enchanting Grom Fright" episode of Owl House, so I decided to toss this in as a bonus. ;)

I HAD TO!!! Teenager Dimmy and Luigi is just too fitting for this scene aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! >W<

Just look at them all dressed up for the dance/fight! :3

Anyway, I'm done being a creepy fangirl for now. XD

See ya later~! :D