Chapter 18: Natsu VS. Kiest

Angelane POV

I was finally inside the mysterious laboratory of Poison Fang. And this time, I wasn't gonna let the dark guild escape like it happened the last time we faced each other. This time, I was gonna make sure to beat my evil future self for good and save the future one way or the other. Without doubts, and without mistakes!

...

...

...

And speaking of mistakes...

Mmmh... Perhaps I had said too much back during my final goodbye just before entering this place. I mean... I even revealed the true color of my hair! That may not sound that problematic at first. But since my hair color is actually kinda unique if you ask me, my dear friends must have already figured out who is my... real father...

Oh, damn it...

Well, it's not the end of the world. At least not yet. Thanks to Capricorn, I already suspected that, as long as my mom and dad are kept away from the secret, everything should be just fine. And since I still haven't disappeared nor suffered from any unbearable pain, I guess the theory was just right after all.

But enough of that. Right now, I was running across the hallways of this dark terrifying laboratory while in search of my mom and Natsu. But even when I spent a very long time looking for them without rest, I was still unable to locate them...

...

...

...

...until I suddenly heard a very loud and noisy as hell rumbling being held somewhere inside the dark place.

Oh no... Don't tell me...

Was a fight really happening somewhere in here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu POV

Lucy and I were now inside the hidden lab as we made our way through its long hallways, being careful of not falling into any sort of silly traps by mistake. We didn't know whether our friends had actually reached the lab and were now exploring it as well, but we had no time to worry about that anymore.

Lucy and I were too focused searching for the so-called dark seed Poison Fang was hiding. But then suddenly, we both exalted in shock at the sound of some very heavy steps nearing us while making the floor shake. Such steps were fast as hell, and they could clearly be heard from one side of the hallway we were in.

Turning around to see what was the source of such noise, we both then tensed up after seeing a very big and muscular man heading straight towards us without restraints. Almost like a maniac who only wanted destruction on his path. "You are mine now, idiots!" the man yelled in fury as he tried tackling us directly. Though to his surprise, I managed to push Lucy out of the way just in time, keeping her out of danger as the man tackled only me instead.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy shout as both me and the muscular man broke through a nearby wall.

We both ended up entering another far wider dark room with many stone pillars scattered strategically around in order to support the roof. In addition, I was pushed several meters by the sudden attack. But then, I quickly recovered my balance as I faced in defiance at the new opponent that lied in front of me.

A few seconds later, Lucy too entered the room in a rush while heading towards me. "N-natsu! You okay?!"

"Y-yeah... I'm okay" I replied sorely as I then switched to a way angrier and more childish tone. "D-damn it... What the hell is your problem?! Who the hell are you?!"