Chapter 20: Nasha VS. Nasha (Part 1)

Lucy POV

Natsu and I were moving through the corridors of Poison Fang's dark laboratory. We were extremely tired and sore. But since my friend had actually just fought a very hard battle, I was actually the one helping him walk as he leaned on my shoulder.

I know Natsu was supposed to be my only worry at this point, but I can't deny I was also crazy worried about Angelane and where she ended up heading to. She must've surely been facing her evil counterpart at that moment, and the anxiety was simply so much that Natsu ended up noticing my very concerned expression with ease.

"She'll be okay, Lucy" Natsu muttered as I startled. "Angelane is very strong. I'm sure she can take any enemy that gets in her way... even if it's herself"

"Natsu..." I said back in doubt. "I know that. I know she's strong. It's just that... I don't know. I just can't keep myself calm at all. I guess you can call it a consequence of her being my daughter"

At that moment, I faced downwards with a troubled face, as Natsu mulled over the situation. But then, soon after that, he finally spoke out loud again while making me exalt with his following words. "Heh... Well, now I'm more than sure that she will be fine"

"Eh?"

"As you hear! You just said it, didn't you? She is YOUR daughter!"

"Natsu..."

"I really have no idea of who the father may be. But it is obvious that you and that mysterious man raised her well in the future. So..."

...

...

...

"...SHE WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT"

Once more, I found myself in complete shock at my dear friend's powerful words. And as a caring and honest smile swiftly took form all around my face, I finally nodded in agreement with him... believing that my daughter would be victorious in the end.

"Yeah... You are right..." I muttered with a slight blush on my face. "I will believe in Ange... no... in my daughter... Just like you are doing as well"

Angelane...

...OR...

...whatever your real name may actually be. Please, be safe. And WIN! I'm sure you can do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nasha POV

Somewhere inside the lair of Poison Fang, there was a very wide excavation site with a giant machine and a capsule-like device containing the dark seed at the very middle. The place was barely illuminated by some ethernano crystals scattered around. And at the same time, there were several rock pillars which served as support for the roof spread all around.

Inside such place, a huge battle was taking place. A fight that would determine the future's fate once and for all. A fight which involved me and my dark other self who was more than determined to win... just like I was.

"What's wrong other 'me'?!" my other self yelled as we collided one time after another while covered in golden flames. "Is this all you have?! I expected more from me, you know?!" I grunted in annoyance as our fiery attacks kept on clashing. But then, my other self finally saw an opening and approached me in an instant, ready to strike. "FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"

I was hit in the gut so hard that I lost my breath for a brief moment. Then, the impact of the blow sent me flying back with great force as I crashed against one of the many stone pillars. Nonetheless, I didn't have time to rest for my other self was already running towards me at full speed.