Chapter 11: Anomaly in Time

Lucy POV

Oh jeez... What a night...

After the crazy and kinda blurry night I spent with the other girls at my place, a brand new day finally fell upon us. We all found ourselves at one of the guild hall's tables, drowsy, unmotivated, and with faces that expressed, perfectly, our urges to throw up at any instant.

"Wow... You girls look terrible" Bisca told us all. "Just what the hell did you do all night?"

"I... I prefer not to talk about it" I replied in a low voice, only to then realize that Natsu, Happy, Gray, and a bunch of other members like Laxus and even our master, weren't anywhere to be seen. "Wh-where are Natsu and Happy? Wouldn't they be causing some kind of mess in the guild at this hour?"

Bisca sweat-dropped at my way of thinking. But then she surprised me by changing to a more serious mood. "Master Makarov asked for their help. In fact, he asked for many of the boys' help. They are now interrogating that mage from Poison Fang who you all captured"

Interrogating?

Mmmh... Well, I certainly couldn't just sit there doing absolutely nothing while Natsu and Gray did all the job for us. In fact, Erza and Angelane knew this as well. So we 3 forcefully managed to stand up with what little energy we still had left...

...

...

...

...only to fall once again moments later.

Jeez... I guess we weren't really in any condition to walk or even move after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu POV

Happy and I were impatiently waiting at the guild's bar for Lucy to show up. However, we were both then suddenly called out by none other than gramps and Laxus, along with a few others like Gray, Elfman, Macao, and even Warren. After that, we all headed towards the lower prison of the guild, where we met with that way too serious man who my team captured during our last fight.

For several minutes, no one said a single word or made the slightest sound. But suddenly, the man finally dared to say something from inside his cell while glaring at us in total defiance.

"You are wasting your time" said the man in a serious tone. "I won't say anything about my guild nor about our goal"

"Oh, but we already have an idea of what's your goal" I replied with my arms crossed.

"That's right" Gray added. "The Poison Fang dark guild... Experiments with dark magic... Project Yaotzin..."

"We won't tell you how we know it..." gramps intervened. "...but the so-called plan that your guild possesses will be the cause of a terrible tragedy in the far future..."

...

...

...

"...and I won't allow that to happen"

The man remained speechless and in silence, frowning in incredulity at gramps for a while... until Laxus finally said something else. "What we are trying to say..." Laxus began. "...is that you can either tell us where to find your guild the good way or the bad way. So you better choose while you still can"

"Hmph! The bad way, you say?" the man asked this time. "You all don't scare me in the slightest. I know guilds like yours, and you are not the type to torture others in order to obtain something"