Epilogue

Nasha POV

<<25 years later>>

"What the hell did you just say, icy boy?!" I angrily yelled as Greige and I smacked our foreheads.

"What you just heard, blaze girl!" he replied in the same manner as all of our friends around us sweat-dropped at our regular dosis of conflict.

Yup! It was just a normal day at Fairy Tail. Messy... chaotic... and happy. There was nothing that could ruin such beautiful day. "Say it again if you dare! I'm gonna kick your ass!" Well... almost nothing... hehehe...

"I'd like to see you try! I'm ready when you are!"

"NASHA!" a female voice yelled at me from behind, after which I turned around and startled at my mom staring at me with her arms crossed. "Could you cut it out already?! It's always the same!"

"B-but! He started!" I replied as Greige laughed at me mockingly.

"Hahaha...! Looks like your mom caught you!" he said while giving me the urge to punch him.

There was no need for me to do it though, cause it ended up being aunt Juvia the one to pull from his son's ear while lecturing him in the end. "Don't think you are off the hook, messy boy" she said as Greige grunted in pain. "Juvia's tired of seeing you fight Nasha every day. Or wait... don't tell me..."

At that moment, aunt Juvia's eyes sparkled as she embraced both me and Greige with her arms, and made us both blush with what she said next.

"Could it be that you 2 like each other?"

...

...

...

Huh?

"WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!" Greige and I yelled as we pulled back.

"THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD EVER LIKE THIS FLAME WITCH IN MY LIFE!" that moron said as I twitched in anger.

"YEAH! AND THERE'S JUST NO WAY I'LL EVER LIKE AN IDIOT LIKE HIM!" I added as aunt Juvia didn't listen to us and displayed heart-shaped eyes.

On the other hand, my mother grinned and sweat-dropped at what was happening until, finally, the door to the guild was suddenly opened, meaning of course that they were all finally back. 'Who?' You may ask. Well... I am talking about aunt Erza, aunt Wendy, uncle Gray, and yeah... my dad too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

"We are back!" Natsu claimed as he entered the hall followed by Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla. Everyone greeted our dear friends after coming back from a job. And then, after taking their own way each, Natsu approached me and Nasha, patting her head dearly on the way. "Hey! How's it going, little girl? Did you kick Greige's ass yet or not?"

"Dad, please... I'm almost 18 years old. You gotta stop calling me a little girl" Nasha bluntly replied, after which her mood suddenly changed to a much more childish one. "And yeah! You bet! That freezy moron cried like a real little girl! Hahaha...!"

"Hey! Stop lying!" Greige yelled in anger.

"Make me!"

"Hey, flamehead!" Gray abruptly intervened. "Tell your daughter to quit being such a pain in the ass. It's always the same"

"What are you saying, ice princess?!" Natsu replied as he closed in to Gray. "You tell your boy to stop bothering Nasha! If there really is a troublemaker in here, it's definitely him!

"What was that?!"

Juvia and I sweat-dropped as both of our husbands and children began arguing against each other, just like they always do. And so, after a very long while of nothing but chaos and screams, they finally tired themselves out much to our relief.

"Jeez... You really can't help yourself, can you?" I asked as I took a seat next to Natsu.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he replied in childish annoyance. "It was that ice popsicle the one who started it all!"

"Yeah... yeah... I know..."

I grinned as Natsu twitched in annoyance. But then suddenly, our daughter closed in to us while letting us know she was going on a job. "Well, I have no problem. You can go if you want"

"Ah? What do you mean there is no problem?" I asked in concern, after which I switched my gaze to Nasha. "I don't mind it either, but you can not go alone"

"Oh! But I'm not going alone" Nasha said. "Greige is coming with me. That's fine, right?"

Natsu and I widened our looks is surprise. "Wait... Greige is going with you? Even though you 2 just fought?"

This time, it was Nasha the one to exalt. And as she looked to one side in embarrassment, she rubbed her cheek while blushing in a cute way. "W-well... We may fight a lot for the dumbest of reasons, but it's not like I hate him, you know? He's... my best friend after all"

Natsu and I exchanged looks for a brief moment before finally nodding in agreement. Then, we both stared at our dear daughter, leaving the guild in the company of her friend. All while a sudden memory appeared in my mind for no apparent reason.

It was... a memory from 25 years ago...

"Hey, Natsu" I said as Natsu turned to look at me.

"Uhm? What is it, Lucy?" Natsu asked back.

"Do you remember... when SHE appeared at the guild? 25 years ago?"

Natsu widened his eyes again. But then, he took a long sigh while grinning softly. "Yeah, I do. Heh... She really tricked us all back then, didn't she? I mean... those fake hair and eyes... and that weird name... She really made me believe that she was the daughter of someone else"

I blushed as I smiled as well. "Heh... Well... If you ask me, I always knew the truth"

"Ah? You did?"

"Yeah! That totally unmannered way with which she ate the food I cooked for her... That reckless attitude... And that disheveled messy hair... It was pretty obvious that only you could be her father"

"Heh! Yeah right... You had no idea, did you?"

I sweat-dropped while rubbing my cheek... for the truth is that I really didn't know it at all. "Heheh... Okay, I did not" Then, I dearly rested my head on Natsu's shoulder, embracing his arm tightly as we both stared at our daughter leaving with a smile on her face. "I'm glad to know... that it was worth it"

"Yeah... definitely. It took many years, but it was worth the wait in the end..."

...

...

...

"And I would never change this bright future for anything else"

...

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks so much for reading this fanfic. I'm gonna think of a new one soon. And even if no one reads it, I'll do it anyway. I just love writing.

By the way, there is gonna be a 'Fun Facts' chapter just in case. Thanks again!