♡︎𝓐 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻♡︎

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 around before realizing that she was hanging from a tree. She let out a startled shout before she reached behind her and attempted to grab at the branch holding her up. Closing her eyes she tried to shake around in hopes of the branch breaking.

"Ah-ack-!" She let out a pained groan as she sat up from the ground while holding her head. Getting up from the ground she stumbled a bit before glancing over to the near by river. She held her face as she got a good look of well her new look.

'I look like my oc!'

She thought as she grabbed at her H/C hair before looking down at her clothing. She was left a bit disappointed that she didn't necessarily have her Oc's clothing. Instead she had a S/Y and some black Hakama pants with some black socks and geta. Over her S/Y was a thigh lengthed haori that was C/C and P/C.

>S/Y = Shirt or yukata, C/C = Color choice, P/C = Pattern choice<

Then it dawned on her that she had a C/C messenger bag over her shoulders. Not only that but an envelope seemed to have been sticking out. Grabbing the envelope from her bag she examined it with curiosity. It was black but had gold trims along with some fancy gold designs. The seal was made of gold colored wax as it seemed with a fancy I on it.

Opening the letter she could see two thing inside but she took out the fancy parchment paper out first. Unfolding the parchment paper she carefully read over what was written.

༻𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 149 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛. 50 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 100 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 50 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝙽𝚈 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢. 30 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 150 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊. 15 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 30 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚙. 5 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 15 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 1 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 5 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗༺

She blinked in shock before putting the parchment paper back into her envelope. She could only assume the other thing in the envelope was a map. She was silently thankful that she managed to get a map. Although she'll have to check it out in just a bit. Putting the envelope in the bag she checked to see what else was in her bag.

'Ah food...some note books...a couple pens....oh and is that my phone and computer? Oh hey cool my collar chargers are in here!'

Flinching she closed her bag before glancing over her shoulder. She could hear someone walking meaning someone was near by. Hesitantly she made her way over to where she heard the stranger. It wasn't too dangerous as it was day time so she was safe.

For the most part...

Stopping her eyes widened as she noticed who's back she was looking at.

'Holy smokes is that Kokoshibo-!'

Suddenly they turned to look at her and she faltered as the others gaze was on her.

'Never mind even worse, it's Michikatsu...am I in the past, the letter never said anything about that!'

"U-Uh hi?"

𝙰/𝙽
━━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

𝖡/𝖲 = 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾

'𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 - 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 - 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾'

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚.