♡︎𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 them now stood in an alleyway and Y/n stood looking down at her feet. She was worried that both Michikatsu and Kanae would be upset with her. Kanae and Michikatsu on the other hand stood in front of her waiting for her to speak. Kanae was worried about Y/n while Michikatsu was left a bit impatient.

"Alright...I guess I should finally explain this to you two..." Y/n sighed as she hesitantly looked up from her feet and at Michikatsu and Kanae.

"I...this world is but a story...a bunch of people from my world was thrown into yours. I still have no clue what happened to you two but Kanae you were supposed to stay dead. Michikatsu you were supposed to stay as a demon. I didn't want to tell you two because it's not everyday you just hear that your world is nothing but a fictional written story." Y/n quickly explained before turning her head away from the two so she didn't need to look at the two. It was quiet and Y/n wanted so badly to take back her words but it was already to late.

"We speculated that you weren't from this world or knew us in some strange way. Thank you Y/n for having the courage to tell us this." Y/n blinked before she looked over to Kanae and Michikatsu. Kanae was giving a warm smile while Michikatsu seemed more relaxed.

"R-..Really?"

"Yeah the fact that you told us instead of someone else...It shows that we can trust you. It's understandable that you'd hide something like that from us." Michikatsu shrugged before he begrudgingly walked over to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n's eyes widened at this before she hugged Michikatsu back and buried her face in Michikatsu's chest.

"I'm so happy you guys aren't mad at me." Y/n said her voice coming out as muffled and Michikatsu simply let out a small huff. After a bit Michikatsu pulled away from the hug and moved back.

"Well then do you think you could tell us what you learned of this places?" Kanae asked and Y/n gave a small nod while smiling brightly.

"It turns out that this place is like an information center for the people from my world. I still haven't gotten any new information yet but I was thinking of asking Saku about some things." Y/n explained and Michikatsu scoffed at the thought of the woman. He wasn't sure why but just the mere site and mention of Saku annoyed him greatly.

"Alright then does anyone have any money so that we can stay at one of the inn's?" Kanae asked while clapping her hands together. Y/n let out a nervous laugh while Michikatsu deadpanned and turned his head.

"Ah its fine if I remeber everything here at New World is currently free due to everyone just starting out." Y/n pointed out while giving a thumbs up.

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

❝𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔..❞

'Who the hell...'

"Michikatsuuu.."

'I'm trying to fucking sleep who the hell is bothering me.'

Turning onto his side he covered his head with his pillow.

"Michikatsu!"

'Since when did I need sleep..'

Sitting up abruptly he tiredly glanced around before pausing as he noticed Y/n sitting next to him. Slowly he blinked as he proccessed the fact that Y/n was in his room.

"Y/n....what the hell are you doing in here." Michikatsu grumbled and Y/n gave a small but nervous smile.

"I couldn't sleep...uh can I sleep in here with you?" Y/n asked and from there for the first time in all of Michikatsu's years of living.