♡︎𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼♡︎

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 stopped attacking Michikatsu, she was actually willing to not try and stab Michikatsu.

"That's a start I suppose." Y/n sighed out then got up from where she sat and walked over to the two.

"Okay now that you two have calmed down, you used to be the Flower Hashira if I'm correct?" Y/n asked as she turned to face Kanae who had her full attention on her instead or Michikatsu.

"Ah yes, then you must be a demon slayer if you know this."

"Uh no, I just know quite a bit about the organization, I'm trying to join actually!" Y/n laughed as she rubbed the back of her neck but then she averted her gaze.

"But uh, how exactly are you alive...you where killed a long while back if my information is correct." Y/n asked and it grew quiet with the only thing being heard would be the wind and the birds.

"I was dead, a few moments before I ran into you two actually. I have no clue what happened but something brought me back from the dead." Y/n looked back over to Kanae before giving a small nod. With that she further began to speak to Kanae while Michikatsu simply watched them both talk.

'She was dead before she ran into us...just like how I was a demon before running into Y/n....'

Michikatsu glanced over to Y/n who was happily conversing with Kanae. He couldn't figure it out but he had a feeling that there was something she was hiding. Throughout traveling with Y/n he often thought back to the encounter with that Hashira. There was obviously something she was trying to hide from them. Not only that but the very strange map that she had, it was an abnormal object. It sure wasn't a blood demon art as it didn't burn in the sun like blood demon arts would.

'Something is off about her....how could someone not even apart of the demon slayer corp know so much. It makes no sense and I refuse to belive that they simply just know.'

"Let's go we still have some traveling to do." Michikatsu said as he began to walk past the two completely ignoring Y/n's complaints.

'When she asked Kanae if she used to be the Flower Hashira she sounded like she wasn't certain. But the way she asked says that she knew exactly what she was saying.'

"Y/n is Yoriichi still following us..." Michikatsu asked catching Y/n's attention.

"Oh yeah he's always sticking next to you also can Kanae travel with us!" Michikatsu stopped and looked over his shoulder and at Y/n who was giving him a hopeful look.

'Why is she giving me that look...'

"I don't care...tell Yoriichi-"

"Oh yeah he can hear you by the way." Michikatsu simply sighed and continued to walk away from the two.

'Why did I say yes...?'

"Yoriichi stop following me."

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Kanae helped Y/n with her form as she was messing it up quite badly. When they stopped to train Y/n had suggested that Kanae train with them as she's been dead for a while and probably needs it. That being said now they both trained under Michikatsu's guidance.

Michikatsu was meant to be properly training them but he was far too busy thinking. He had such a miniscule amount of information with only small hints of something here and there. Every small hint would just leave him confused and with more questions than before. Y/n was obviously more than what she lead onto be but he didn't know what.

Michikatsu narrowed his eyes as he looked over Y/n.

'When I use See Through World on her I can see that she's holding back her strength....why would she hold back, is she doing in that on purpose. And why have a sword that she doesn't even know how to use....'

Michikatsu crossed his arms and leaned back on the tree behind him. His thoughts were rampant as he tried to look for reasonable answers to his questions.

'Perhaps my answers are out of reason...'

"Five hundred!" He was brought out of his thoughts by Y/n.

"Do five thousand more." Michikatsu calmly said and he could hear Y/n let out a groan.

'Thinking outside of reason might lead me to some of the answers I'm looking for...'

Standing up he unsheethed his normal nichirin blade and turned to walk out of the small clearing they were in. As he walked into the forest he could hear Y/n call after him.

"I will return shortly..." With that he got farther from the two and further into the forest. Stopping he looked around a bit before swiftly cutting at the trees around him. As the trees fell he could see the moon light shine onto a shocked demon without an arm. Once all the trees fell Michikatsu looked down at the shaking demon.

"U-Upper M-Moo-"

"You were planning to kill that H/C woman weren't you..." Michikatsu simply said and the demon simply shook in fear. He looked about ready to get up and run like his life depended on it.

And it did.

"I-I-"

"Answer the question." Michikatsu demanded and the demon let out a small shriek before moving back slightly.

"I-I didn't know you were going to-"

"Silence." With that the demon was quick to shut their mouth.

"I was thinking of using you as a way to contact Kibutsuji but my patience has worn thin." Michikatsu said as he glared darkly at the demon that was now scrambling to their feet. They tried to run but it seemed useless when Michikatsu ended up standing in front of them. Not only that but their head was already falling off their shoulders.

Their eyes widened in fear and shock as they looked at Michikatsu who simply looked over his shoulder and glared at the demon.

'Why do I care so much....'