♡︎𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰♡︎

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Y/n trained with Kanae like he often did when he was in thought. One thing he's noticed ever since he had began traveling with

Y/n.

'They don't seem to be using a breathing style...'

"Can we take a break, I feel like I'm dying." He watched as Y/n simply flopped onto the ground with Kanae looking down at her. Another thing he's notice is Y/n's tendency to give up so easily. Ever since the incident about five days ago she's been giving up more easily. Despite this he could see she was also at least trying to do better.

'She's obviously still having some doubts.'

Standing up from where he sat, he walked over and picked Y/n off the ground. Setting Y/n to her feet he blocked out their complaints.

"Y/n do you use any breathing styles." Y/n stopped seeming dazed by his question. Or that's what he thought in actuality-

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-'

"U-Um yeah I use B/s but...uh I can't....exactly remember how to use it." Y/n finally admitted and the only thing that could be heard afterwards would just be the wind.

'Fucking kill me.'

"How the fuck do you forget how to use your own Breathing Style!" Michikatsu immediately shouted out and Y/n look to the side while leaning back.

"Litsen before I ran into you I practically lost all my memories okay. I'm so clumsy I have no doubt a rock fell out of my head out of fucking no where." Y/n said and she could feel Michikatsu's disappointment and it nearly made her laugh. She really knew how to make him stressed and disappointed, It was like her new job.

"On the bright side I remember all the forms and what they look like."

"And yet you forgot how to use it." Michikatsu deadpanned and Kanae simply laughed at the two's banter. She won't lie she's gotten quiet used to Michikatsu and Y/n's company. Honestly she didn't mind traveling with them for a while more.

"Did you even know how to use total concentration breathing!?" Michikatsu asked and Kanae was dragged out of her thoughts now giving her full attention to the two.

"Well I mean I did at one point...I think."

"You think, how hard did you hit your head!?"

"It's fine I'm a bit rusty too, we can both train together like we've been doing this entire time." Kanae said while clapping her hands together in order to get both Y/n, and Michikatsu's attention. Michikatsu let out an annoyed groan and simply held his head while turning away from the two while Y/n let out a small laugh.

'Should have known he would ask.'

"Alright then when are we training?" Y/n asked and Kanae went into thought while Michikatsu simply pushed her head down.

"Hey-!"

"We'll train after we do some more travelling, you wanted to go to a village no?" Michikatsu asked as he ignored Y/n's protest, Y/n stopped a bit before looking up at Michikatsu. She's been trying to get the other to agree to go to a village for weeks now as she's been dying to go to one. Despite being in the world for a long while now she hasn't really been able to see actually seee anything.

"We can finally go!"

"Yes we can go." With that Y/n let out a cheer earning a laugh from Kanae. Y/n began to excitedly talk to Kanae who was amused by Y/n's excitment to simply go to a village.

'This should help them get a bit better...I hope..'

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Y/n talk, Michikatsu was simply left alone to his thoughts having no intent to actaully talk with the two. He was far too busy thinking about his next course of action as he hasn't really focused on it much. The demon he killed before could have been used to contact Muzan, sure there are other demons but he would have already been in contact with him by now.

'When did I become so protective of this idiot.'

Michikatsu looked over to Y/n who was laughing happily as they talked to Kanae. Speaking of Y/n he was fairly sure that his brother was still following him, just the mere thought of it made him quite annoyed. No something that had completely slipped his mind due to his anger was how could Y/n see ghosts, they were dead people and just stupid spirits. How in the world could someone like Y/n be able to see the dead.

'First the hidden strength now this...'

"Michikatsu's hugs are pretty warm." Faltering Michikatsu tuned into the conversation that Kanae and Y/n held.

'What.'

"What." Michikatsu said outloud making them both turn to look at him as he also stopped in his tracks.

"Oh so now your litsening." Y/n said rolling her eyes and Kanae let out a small laugh.

"Y/n was talking about plans and becuase you weren't litsening she kindly told me about how you had comforted her~" Kanae hummed out and Michikatsu simply stood and processed what was said before his eyes slightly widened. It was already annoying enough to know that Yoriichi couild have been there but now Kanae knew as well.

"You two are so annoying.." Michikatsu grummbled as he pushed past the two and walked ahead not caring for the fact that they were laughing. Kanae and Y/n seemed to have gotten along well, he's also come to realize that Kanae was very kind. There was no need for her to travel and train with them especially since he used to be Upper Moon One. Sure when they had first met she was quick to try and kill him but he could tell she was beginning to relax.

He didn't understand how a Hashira could be as kind as her and he's also taken notice that despite her being kind she wasn't naive. Which would also explain why she was so quick to attack him after realizing who he had been.

'Aniki seems to be embarrased.'

Yoriichi had mostly been following his brother like he's alwasy done but if he wasn't doing that he'd be interacting with Y/n. They were the only one he could talk to after all, although he wished that he could talk to his brother. looking down at his slightly transparent hand he had a small thought, something Y/n had suggested to him.

"I think you should still try, it's the best idea I got for you at the moment."

Looking up from his hand he looked up to his older twin brother who simply looked ahead annoyed as it seemed. He was most certainly embarrassed with the teasing from the two woman that trailed behind chatting happily. Reaching forward he attempted to place his hand on his brothers shoulder while focusing as much as he could.

"Aniki." He watched as his brother stopped walking before slowly looking over his shoulder.