♡︎𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭♡︎

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 having felt Y/n pat his back and his eyes widened slightly. He looked down at Y/n who had long since retracted her hand and was making her way towards the village.

What was his problem.

'She's the problem, I need to kill her, why am I helping her?!'

"Are you coming?" He looked over to Kanae who stood besides him while giving him a smile.

"Come on guys!" He looked over to Y/n who waved at the two of them before she continued to run for the village. Kanae laughed lightly and followed after Y/n leaving Michikatsu standing by himself.

"Do you love her?" Michikatsu's eyes widened and he looked over to his dead brother who stood besides him.

"Absolutely not, have you grown blind!" He quickly answered and Yoriichi looked at his brother with a raised eyebrow. Leaning towards his brother he placed his finger where Michikatsu's heart was.

"Your heart rate picked up when she touched you and smiled. The way you act around her and comfort her, you most certainly love her." Yoriichi pointed out and Michikatsu's eye twitched at this. He was growing increasingly annoyed with his brother. Him pointing out such stupid nonsense-

"You treat her with care-"

"Shut the hell up!" Michikatsu grumbled out and Yoriichi simply went quiet at this. Yoriichi couldn't help but questioned if his brother truly didn't see his affection for Y/n.

"Your so damn annoying!" Michikatsu shouted out as he stormed after Y/n and Kanae. Yoriichi blinked before following after his brother. He was sure that he'd see his liking of Y/n soon.

'Should I keep pointing it out, maybe he'll see it then?'

"HI welcome to New World!" A kind woman said coming out of practically nowhere. Y/n faltered before her eyes widened and she looked around. Nothing looked as ghostly as it did before, infact there were plenty of people around. Another thing she noticed was how no one seemed to be a simple civilian. Everyone had some sort of weapon or was dressed to be an adventure or demon slayer.

"What the hell is this place?"

"Ah you must not have heard of New World yet, well New World is basically an info hub for people not from this world. A group of people including myself decided to make the area to keep everyone up-to-date on current events. No one would wonder here without reason so I can only assume you are also not from th world of Demon Slayer." The kind woman said pointing her pale hands at Y/n while closing her electric purple eyes. Y/n was a bit taken back but then she deadpanned as she realized that she'd spent most of her time in the world training.

'This entire time I've been training and have done nothing to change or contribute to the story.'

Her eyes widened as she realized something.

'I'm basically a fucking side character!'

She inwardly sulked but she gave the woman a kind smile.

"So uh what's your name?" Y/n asked awkwardly while rubbing the back of her neck. The woman smiled brightly before fixing her dark red, circular thin framed glases.

"I'm Saku Hanabira, nice to meet you!" The woman said cheerfully and Y/n nodded.

"Ah well I'm Y/n L/n or uh I guess here that would go L/n Y/n." Y/n said with a nervous and awkward smile.

"Don't worry it's a hard thing to adjust to-"

"Who's this." Saku had been cut off by the voice of Michikatsu. Saku looked over to Michikatsu before her eyes widened in startled shock.

"Oh shit, I'm not supposed to bring anyone from here to New World am I?" Y/n asked as she looked over to Saku who caught site of Kanae.

"No, but it's fine, you weren't aware of New Worlds rules. For now I'd like to hear about these two's situation if thats fine with you?" Saku asked with a kind and soft smile as she looked over to Y/n. Y/n let out a sigh of relief and nodded her head agreeing to speak to Saku.

Michikatsu coldly looked at Saku as he looked her over. The pale woman wore a short whine red kimono that had a white cherry blossom tree design on it. She also wore black thigh lengthed black socks with dark red zori sandals. On her face was dark red, circular thin framed glass allowing her to see properly. Her eyes were an electric purple while her waist length hair that had half of it pulled back was an olive green.

Why the hell was he so upset that the woman had talked to Y/n in the first place.

"Ah that is an interesting situation." Saku said as she looked up from her notebook in hand. Y/n nodded and her gaze slightly shifted to the side.

"I think it's best that you tell them of the situation your in. Both Michikatsu and Kanae seem to trust you and I think that trust would be lost if they were to hear it from someone else." Perking up Y/n's eyes widened and she looked over to Saku who held a more serious expression compared to her kind and gentle one from before.

"I....are you sure it's a good idea?" Y/n asked and Saku gave a small and gentle smile. She placed down the notebook and pen onto the table they sat at.

"Of course, it's easier when the one holding the truth tells as it shows their guilt. Or in your case, your wish to protect them from the terrifying truth." Saku gestured at Y/n who looked down at her lap. She took in Saku's words and something quickly crossed her mind. Swiftly she looked up and she could see Saku giving a sympathetic smile.

"I suggest you hurry before a passersby tells." With that Y/n quickly got up and rushed out the room.

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 it was a good idea to leave Y/n alone with that woman." Michikatsu asked as he looked around the area. He found it strange that there hadn't seemed to be any normal people in the village. Not only that there were some building that seemed a bit strange to him.

'What type of village-'

"You seem to really care about Y/n." Kanae said in a teasing tone, annoying Michikatsu who glared down at her. That was the second time someone had pointed out his 'care' for Y/n.

"I do not care for her, I am simply training her to be a slayer and that's it." Michikatsu huffed as he looked away while crossing his arms. He was growing tired of everyone's suggestions of loving Y/n. He was a demon, Upper Moon One, the most powerful demon that worked under Muzan Kibutsuji himself. A demon such as him could not possibly love-

"Yet you take the time to comfort and worry for her, your simply in denial." Kanae pointed out while slightly tilting her head. Michikatsu looked down at Kanae and he drowned in his thoughts.

'Why do I worry for her.....no I don't care about her....right?'

"I am Upper Moon One I can't care-"

"You were Upper Moon One. Now your Tsugikuni Michikatsu and your care for Y/n is clear as day. Your not a demon anymore." Kanae smiled softly and Michikatsu flinched at this, his eyes slightly widening.

'I...was Upper Moon One...'

"Hey aren't you two supposed to be-"

"Michikatsu, Kanae!" Michikatsu looked away from the random stranger that approached him and could see Y/n running over. She was swift to shove the stranger out the way before grabbing Michikatsu and Kanae's hands. With that she quickly ran off and away from the area.

'Her hand is warm...'

Michikatsu looked down at their hands.

'What is Y/n doing to me...'