♡︎𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓐𝓰𝓮♡︎

𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 to make himself seen to Michikatsu and as far as he's aware it worked. Or well at first as he was quick to lose focus with Michikatsu looking in his exact direction. It was nice to finally interact with Michikatsu but he never fully realized.

How much Michikatsu hated him.

"We've been walking in a random direction, have you even looked at your map to check if we were near a village." Michikatsu asked as he looked over to Y/n who nearly stopped walking.

"I forgot I had a map..."

"For fucks sake." Michikatsu sighed out and Kanae let out a small laugh.

"Oh Y/n I never really asked, just how old are you exactly?" Kanae asked out if curiosity as the other was just so childish as times. Y/n was reaching into her bag and pulled put her map.

"Oh well I'm like twenty-four." Y/n said and Michikatsu faltered before he looked down at Y/n.

'She's twenty-four....'

Michikatsu began to slowly block out the rest of the conversation between Y/n and Kanae.

"Your fairly goofy for your age." Kanae laughed and Y/n simply gave the other a grin.

"I'm just like that ya know, you just need to find the bright side to everything and laugh once and a while." Y/n said as she opened her map, looking down at her map she raised an eyebrow. Strangely enough there was a village near by but on the map it marked 'info hub'.

'That doesn't sound like anything from here...'

Closing her map she was quick to put it back into her bag.

"Alright so we're near a place." Y/n said placing her hands on her hips and smiling. She was sure they were heading towards a village, despite the doubts of some.

"You heard me Michikatsu?" Y/n asked then looked over to Michikatsu only to stop. He seemed to be in a daze, he also seemed a bit concerned.

'Did the ground offend him, he's glaring down at it like it spat in his food.'

"Michikatsu are you alright?" Kanae asked as she walked over and placed her hand on Michikatsu's back. Michikatsu wasn't litsening to the two as he was too busy in his own thoughts.

'She's twenty-four, if she gets her slayer mark she will surely die...why the hell should I care so much. Y/n isn't my problem and never has been, she's just some stupid human I found.......'

Y/n walked over to Michikatsu and waved her hand in front of his face.

'Then why am I so worried about her receiving her slayer make. What the hell is she doing to me!'

"Aniki..."

Michikatsu was quickly knocked out of his daze with the sound of his dead, younger twin brother calling out to him. Looking up from the ground he was met with Y/n looking up at him with concern.

'Don't look at me like that..'

"You okay Michikatsu?" Y/n asked and Michikatsu simply huffed and shrugged away from the two. With that he was storming off again leaving Kanae and Y/n confused.

"There's obviously something bothering him.." Kanae said as she looked over to Y/n who let out a hum.

"It might be his dead brother, his ghost is following him."

"What?" Kanae asked a bit put off by this and Y/n simply gave Kanae a thumbs up.

"I can see ghosts and he sorta found out that his younger twin brother was following him. Yeah he hates his fricken guts and I've seen him trying to talk to Michikatsu." Y/n said and Kanae simply blinked before looking over to where Michikatsu was.

"Ah well that's new I suppose..it's best that we catch up with him."

"Alrighty."

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 drew near the supposed village that Y/n had said they were near. It was quiet between the three but it was more of a peaceful silence. Or that was until Michikatsu grumbled something out.

"Leave me alone." Y/n looked over to Michikatsu and could see Yoriichi floating next to him and trying to speak to him.

'Huh I guess it worked.'

"Is it his brother again?" Kanae asked in a low whisper while leaning over to Y/n.

"Yeah he's trying to talk to him again." Y/n whispered back and Kanae simply nodded.

"Aniki why are you ignoring me, I know you can see me." Yoriichi asked and Michikatsu clenched his fist in anger about ready to draw his sword and cut Yoriichi down. Or he would have if he was physically able to but the other wasn't quite tangible.

"Go away."

"No." Yoriichi flatly said not having any intent on leaving the others side. He had planned to stick by his brothers side till the end.

"Your so fucking annoying."

"Aniki do you..do you hate me?" It grew quiet between the two of them and Michikatsu began to think. Why was he hesitating to tell his brother that he hated him. Of course he hated him, he envied him so much.

"Yes, I hate you."

"I don't believe you, you hesitated." Yoriichi pointed out and Michikatsu let out an annoyed groan. He was so done with his brother, he swore if he could he'd kill him.

"Oh look the village up ahead!" Y/n excitedly said as she placed her hand on Michikatsu's back. He was quick to stiffen up at her touch while his eyes slightly widened.

'W-What the hell.'