♡︎𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼♡︎

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 to herself as she took notes down in one of her many notebooks. Running into Sanemi again would not be a good idea as she was sure that he would want to kill both her and Michikatsu. As bad of an idea as it was, having Michikatsu attacking Sanemi was the only way to get out of the situation, alive at least. But thinking back on it, she was sure Michikatsu almost killed Sanemi not caring if he was in the way. Hell he didn't even let her finish her sentance which says quite a lot.

'I really need to figure out how to fix those two relationship, it's kinda depressing and is going to make everything so much harder if I don't.'

"What are you doing?" Looking up from her notebook she could see Michikatsu standing not to far from her with his arms crossed. She glanced over to Yoriichi briefly before giving her full attention to Michikatsu.

"Uh just writing down some notes." She hummed out while closing her notebook. Putting her notebook in her bag she got up from the rock she sat on.

"We'll continue training in a different area." Michikatsu said as he glanced around before walking away from Y/n. Y/n glanced down at the two swords that Michikatsu carried with him. One thing that she'd noticed was before was that he had two swords on him. That and the other one was longer which she could only assume was for the forms that used his longer sword. Seeing as his sword was no longer made of his flesh and he was stuck with the normal nichirin blades.

With that being said it was pretty cool in her opinion that Michikatsu could still use all of his forms. Happily she followed after Michikatsu, dragging herself from her thoughts. Now wasn't the time to think, she needed to know how Michikatsu was turned into a human once more.

"You know Michikatsu your pretty strong, does that mean your a Hashira?" She asked and watched Michikatsu falter a bit before he simply continued to walk.

"We, were Hashira..." Y/n looked past Michikatsu and over to Yoriichi who had spoken up, answering her question.

"Wait so you two used to be Hashira's, what happened?" She asked while glancing back over to Michikatsu who seemed annoyed. Most likely because Yoriichi had said something in the first place.

"I was a demon...before I ran into you...." Michikatsu said as he looked down at Y/n who gave a small nod at this.

"So you used to be a demon...that makes no sence how are you human now, I thought that a demon couldn't be turned human again." She said while holding her chen and staring at the ground. What she spoke was a lie concidering that Nezuko was turned back into a human again and so was Tanjiro. The real question is how the hell was Michikatsu human again concidering that the medicine wasn't made yet. That and Michikatsu became a demon willingly so there was no way in hell that he would want to be human again.

"I'm not too sure either..." She looked up at Michikatsu before simply huffing and crossing her arms.

' If he had become a demon before he ran into me then it must have something to do with me and 149 other people being brought here....but why would he have been turned into a human. It doesn't seem necessary in the slightest and throws things completely off....'

"Huh...that kinda looks like..." Y/n could see someone in the distance and her eyes began to widened.

'Is that-!'

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 to see the dead Flower Hashira wondering around, confused as it had seemed. One thing she noticed was that Michikatsu could also see her meaning one thing. Said dead Flower Hashira was now currently alive which was strange.

'This might be connected to Michikatsu being turned into a human...wait if this is the case who else was turned human or brought back from the dead?'

"Are you two demon slayers...." Kanae trailed off as she actually took a look at Michikatsu who seemed disinterested.

'She looks like the woman Doma wouldn't stop going on about...if that's the case shouldn't she be dead...'

Michikatsu raised an eyebrow as a sword was now being pointed at him.

"W-Woah wait hold on!" Y/n interjected gaining both their attention and Y/n was quick to stand in-between the both of them.

'I don't want to stand back and be some useless character in a fanfiction, I'm gonna defuse this shit.'

"I can only assume you knew him when he was a demon but please pause. He's not a demon any longer, the proof is right in front of you. The sun falls on him here. Please just pause and give him a chance." Yeah her speaking didn't really do anything as she was pulled out the way. Kanae was swift in attacking Michikatsu who had easily side stepped her attempts at attacking him. Y/n groaned in annoyance as she covered her face with her hands.

She'd realize that yeah there wasn't much she could do here.

"Thank Yoriichi for pulling me out the way." Y/n grumbled out and Yoriichi simply nodded his head.

"I think we should just let Kanae fight him for a bit until she calms down." Y/n sighed out as sat up and watched Michikatsu calmly and easily dodge all of Kanae's attacks. Yoriichi sat down next to Y/n and simply gave her another nod.

'I hadn't expected for this to happen...'

𝙰/𝙽
━━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

I have an update book now for updates on my stories.