♡︎𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼♡︎

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 was not going well as now she was pinned to the ground with the other holding a sword to her throat. She was far too afraid to speak and she watched the other blinking before sitting up slightly.

"Your.....not a..demon slayer....." Michikatsu mumbled out before hesitantly standing up and sheathing his sword. She let out a relieved sigh as she sat up while holding her throat.

'Oh my goodness I'm alive.'

"Ahah nope I'm not a demon slayer." She nervously laughed while glancing up at Michikatsu who looked down at her with a stoic expression.

How comforting.

'Better question is why Michikatsu is attacking demon slayers when he too is a demon slayer'

"U-Um aren't you a demon slayer?" Y/n hesitantly asked and she watched Michikatsu look away from her.

'Well that sure was helpful.'

"Oh uh well can you help me...I'm uh, trying to become a Demon Slayer....and I have no one to train me..." Y/n mumbled out while glancing to the side.

'Real fucking smooth Y/n, just real smooth.'

She flinched as Michikatsu looked down at her seeming to be judging her. At this point she couldn't tell if she fucked up and was going to die.

'Am I going to die, something does seem off about him...but he's in the sun so I know he's not a demon.'

"Get up." With that she was quick to get on her feet and waited for the others to continue.

"Let's go." With that she watched Michikatsu turn around and began to walk away. She let out a small sigh and was quick to follow the other. In all honesty Y/n didn't think that would actually work but it did.

'Okay now I'm starting to realize my mistake, I just asked Yoriichi Tsugikuni's brother if he could train me. Not only that he said yes! I'm going to fucking die.'

"U-Uh where are we going exactly?" She asked as she tailed behind Michikatsu who was still silent.

"To find a good area for you to train."

"Oh I've got a map!" Y/n said and watched Michikatsu stop before turning to her with a raised eyebrow. Pulling the envelope out her bag she took the map out of the envelope. Sticking the envelope in her bag she happily hopped over to Michikatsu. Unfolding her map she was left a bit startled with what she saw.

There were dots all over the place with markings and some moving dots had names over them. Very familiar names and looking a bit closer she tried to read one of them.

'Mitsuri Kenroji....what but then how am I standing here with Michikatsu....oh god please don't tell me.'

"This map...is strange...." Y/n perked up having heard Michikatsu and quickly came up with an excuse.

"It's an artifact I had received, it's fairly useful!" Y/n brightly said having actually told the truth but without context. She watched Michikatsu nod before looking over the map before stopping as he noticed something on the map. Y/n let out a yelp as Michikatsu swiftly drew his sword and swung behind him.

Nothing was there...

'Why did he swing at nothing...'

She looked down at the map and found where the two of them were. Blinking she noticed another dot right behind theirs. The name was very familiar and it made her question how.

'How the fuck is Yoriichi right-oh wait a damn minute.'

Sighing she glanced behind her once more having been met eye to eye with the one in question.

'How did I forget my oc can see ghosts?'

𝙰/𝙽
━━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

𝖨 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖼 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖸/𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.