♡︎𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭♡︎

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 done with the day and it seemed to have just started with the sun not too high in the sky. Ever since she old Michikatsu that she could see ghost he's been annoyed. Nothing was said between the three of them and she swore she could cut the tension with a knife.

Even if Michikatsu couldn't see Yoriichi he knew that he was there now and that annoyed him even if she was completely fine with it herself. She hadn't necessary thought that her day would start like this or that she would be lucky enought to run into Michikatsu. Or well she was even lucker that he didn't kill her despite having been a demon prior to them meeting. She wasn't sure if he would help the demon slayers or attempt to become a demon once more seeing as he had originally becam a demon willingly. Then again he agreed to train her so maybe he wouldn't become a demon again which would fuck up a lot of things.

'I'm pretty sure things are already ruined now that I think about it. Muzan might get more information depending on who wants to become a demon at the moment. That makes everything worse because if someone bring him that flower he'll be able to walk under the sun.'

Looking back down at the map in her hands she looked over all the marked locations and moving dots that had names. The only questions she had was what current time was it in the story as it wasn't said in the letter she had recieved. Her other question was how in the world did Michikatsu get turned into a human and why. It made no sense for him to be turned back into a human as it would further mess things up unless it was to make Muzan on edge. Michikatsu having preivously being Kokushibo Upper Moon One was indeed Muzan's eternal body gard. But now he was a human once more completely out of his reach.

'I can't ask him myself if he is going to become a demon once more as he doesn't know that I know he used to be a demon and Upper Moon One no less. I could probably try and convince him to help the demon slayers and make up with his brother.'

Looking up from her map she glanced over to Michikatsu who walked ahead of her trying to keep a bit of a distance. She couldn't figure out if he thought maybe Yoriichi was near her because she could see him or he was simply annoyed. Even then she wasn't sure if she should tell him that Yoriichi actaully walked right next to him at the moment.

"So uh you have a- had a brother?" Y/n asked as she tried to speed up and walk on the other side of Michikatsu. She could only feel it grow more akward and she wasn't even sure that he would even bother talking about Yoriichi as he did hate him. She alwasy found it strange how different the two was despite being twins as Yoriichi was the more kinder out of the two. That and Yoriichi cares about Michikatsu deeply while Michikatsu hates him enough to cut his dead body in half.

'fucked up but it is what it is.'

She simply glanced away from Michikatsu and looked back down at her map while thinking how she should attempt to talk to Yoriichi.

'Oh Muichiro is close to us.....That is, something I guess but I have a feeling we should avoid the Hashira or any demon slayers in general.'

"Michikatsu there as village somewhere that way, we should probably stop by there." Y/n said as she pointed in the opposite direction of where Muichiro was at the moment. She wasn't sure she wanted to know how that would play out seeing as Muichiro was a decendent of Michikatsu. She was fairyly sure Michikatsu still had see through world so she wasn't sure that would end well. Also she wasn't sure she could come up with an excuse for that seeing as what she remebered Muichiro lost his family and twin brother.

'Wait was that correct, I should have really re-read the manga.'

"We weren't looking for a village..." Michikatsu said as he glanced over to Y/n who seemed to have pasued for a bit.

'Shit I forgot about that, guess we might run into Muichiro.'

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 not run into Muichiro which was fairly good but at the moment.

"Your another one of those annoying people!"

She wished that they had run into Muichiro instead because now they had to deal with Sanemi. She had already fucked up by saying his name on accident when he startled her. Now she had to deal with him wanting to literally either slit her throat or launch her straight into the sun. He seemed to want to do both at the moment.

"W-Wait we don't want to bother you!" Y/n frantically said while waving her hands and slightly panicking. Well slightly was an understatement, Sanemi was strong and if he wanted to, yeah he could kill her. She wasn't too sure Michikatsu would save her from Sanemi's rath seeing as he is also confused.

Michikatsu could almost emidatly tell that Sanemi was a Hashira, mostly from the engraving on his sword. He used to be a Hashira so of course he would be able to tell that he was a Hashira. That and his strength, he can tell that he is strong...to a degree.

"Tch that's what the last one said before fucking attacking me!" Sanemi shouted out while pointing his sword at Y/n who raised her hands up to show she wouldn't do anything.

"Do you two not know each other?" Michikatsu asked while looking over to Y/n who quickly shook her head.

"Yes you do, your one of those fucking other world people or some shit!" Y/n's eyes widened at this and she let her hands fall.

"How much did they tell you!?" Y/n shouted out and Sanemi grumbled under his breath before his glare darkened.

"All of it." Sanemi said and Y/n simply back up before leaning over to Michikatsu.

"I don't know why but Yoriichi is right next to Sanemi-"

"𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞." Y/n yelped and was quick to get out the way of Michikatsu who had basically attacked Sanemi. Y/n most certainly was not going to wait for Sanemi to get back up. They would need to leave quickly if she wanted to get out of this situation.

"Uh maybe we should go." She suggested as she couldn't necessarily see Sanemi at the moment from the debris left behind. With that she was quick to drag Michikatsu off, taking note of how Yoriichi glanced at her as he had actually been standing next to Michikatsu.

'He's probably so confused.'