HIATUS NOTES

hey, everyone! instead of uploading the hiatus notes alongside the next season premiere, i decided this time to upload my hiatus notes with the previous season finale. so have fun with this!!

i don't have too much to say here, but tradition is tradition, y'know? gotta have some hiatus notes between seasons, or else am i even me?

so, here we are! one week away from starting season five. it's kind of wild for me to know that so much of my life (the last five years, like wtf?!) have been spent with this dude. he's far and away my most developed character, whether that be in fandoms or for my myriad of personal projects, and i can't put into words how much he means to me.

i think a common question right now is whether the ship label/"marketing" of this fic will be changed now that derek is gone, and the short easy answer is: nope! absolutely not. these next two seasons (four if you're looking at it in a's and b's) may have very little derek hale in them, but that doesn't change the fact that the last 60 episodes have been witnessed through our collective halemore-tinted lenses. 60% of this fic is halemore, which i think more than justifies me continuing to market it as a derek x oc book.

also, no spoilers, but trust me when i say that noel's version of season 6b is going to be... different to say the very least. more different than i've already made the rest of the show, anyway.

so, with all that being said, i hope you enjoyed season 4 of teen wolf, and next week, don't forget to tune in for the season 5a premiere!

lots of love,
noah. ♡