S3E04 "UNLEASHED"

The episode opens as normal, with Deaton, Scott, and the dog owner at the vet clinic. There are no mentions of Noel.

After the intro, we're at the school with Jennifer. She enters the school and walks down the hall, hearing something around her. Panicking, she ducks into her classroom, where Derek waits for her.

Jennifer picks up a nearby wooden rod for protection, asking Derek what he wants and if he's gonna threaten, scare, or even maybe kill her.

Derek takes a half step forward, assuring her that he just wants to see whether or not she's okay. She asks if he means mentally or physically, and she tells him that if he means mentally, she hasn't been okay in "a long time."

Derek, amused, laughs and takes the rod from her. "I think you're gonna be okay," he tells her, and she smiles shyly.

"Obviously you've never taught high school," she says, then after some brief talk, Jennifer promises not to tell anyone what she saw and the two exchange first names. It's pretty obvious that the two of them are developing crushes on each other.

In the next scene, we're in the locker room, and Scott tells Stiles and Noel that he looked everywhere for the boy that disappeared the night before but didn't find him.

"Okay, was he like, could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look... Like, a virgin, was he... Virginal?" Stiles asks, Noel asking as he shrugs on his shirt "What the hell are we even talking about right now?"

"No, he wasn't a virgin," Scott says, then continues "Deaton makes me have sex with all his clients. New policy."

Obviously playing along with the joke, Noel asks "Oh, really? You guys got any pets up for adoption? Any pets that desperately need medical attention, specifically?"

The two laugh together and face Stiles, who obviously doesn't find their joke funny. Feeling bad, Scott answers sincerely "I don't know if he was a virgin, and why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott, and you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex, like, right now, someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now."

"Alright I'll do it," Danny says out of nowhere, Stiles yelping as his locker door slams shut. Scott and Noel share a look in the background as Danny tells Stiles to come to his place at nine, to plan to stay the night, and that he likes to cuddle. Stiles asks if he's kidding, and Danny says that yes, of course he is.

"You know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny, it's not attractive," Stiles scolds as Danny walks away and Isaac enters the locker room late.

Coach comes in and reiterates that cross country isn't optional for lacrosse players, and that he doesn't want them to turn into a bunch of
"fatasses" in the off-season.

Outside, the boys get geared up to run, the alpha twins hovering above Isaac before they start running. Isaac gets ready to speed to the front, Scott holding him back a bit.