S2E3 "ICE PICK"

a/n - last night/this morning was a full moon. well, a blue moon to be precise (meaning the second full moon in a single month). but not only is it a blue moon, it's also a total lunar eclipse. and on top of both of those, it's a supermoon. seems like a good day to get super werewolf-y, wouldn't you say? , noah.

Noel's first appearance of the episode is during the scene in gym at the rock wall. He stands on the ground with Stiles to start, and when Stiles is called to do the climb next, Noel pats his shoulders in casual support. Noel then does the same to Erica, who doesn't respond to the touch. When the class gets concerned for Erica, Noel says "Coach, we may wanna get her down from there." Allison nods in agreement, saying "She is epileptic, coach."

The coach convinces her to ease herself down, and Noel stands with Scott looking concerned as she walks out of class.

In the locker room, Noel stands with Scott and Stiles in silence as coach makes the announcement about Isaac. When Stiles says "He's Derek's problem now," Noel rolls his eyes and follows them.

When Stiles makes his "Stiles wants to have a good time" monologue, Noel says "I keep telling you, I could always have a good time with you."

"Shut up, we've discussed this, we just aren't compatible. Look at our zodiacs," Stiles replies, then turns back to Scott. "Were you even listening to me?" he asks his best friend, Noel laughing a bit and rummaging around in his locker. He looks at Scott's shaking hand when it's brought to his attention, and is there when Scott catches Erica. He takes Allison's "How did you know?" line, and Scott replies "I just felt it."

After Stiles gets the keys to the rink from Boyd, he walks over to their usual table where Scott is sitting with Noel. Stiles asks if he's gonna pick Scott up after work that night, and Noel says "Derek and I could always tag along, I'm sure it would be funny to watch the sourwolf tripping and stumbling and face planting on the ice."

"No, Jesus, stop trying to butt into our plans. This is my one chance with Lydia and I don't want you or Derek there to ruin it for me," Stiles responds, Noel gritting his teeth and returning to his food, not looking up until Erica comes into the cafeteria.

When she comes in, his jaw is hanging down in shock, and he runs after her with Scott and Stiles only to find her getting into Derek's car. He looks utterly lost as Derek drives away, putting his hand up to his forehead in annoyance/confusion.

He is not mentioned during the scene at the skating rink, but when Erica has her arms around Scott after their little interrogation in the hallway the next day, Noel is standing with Allison, a hand on her upper back almost comfortingly. He turns and walks away when she does, disappearing off camera with her.

He is not with Allison or Scott at lunch. He comes in with Stiles, and when Stiles has Scott look over at the empty table, Scott says "So what? It's an empty table." "WHOSE empty table?" Noel asks, and Scott finally gets it. "Boyd," he says, and the three of them leave the cafeteria and discuss what they're going to do to prevent Boyd from taking the bite.

"I'm gonna go to the ice rink, see if he's there. And if he's not at home, Stiles, you call me," Scott directs, Noel asking "What do I do?"