S2E8 "RAVING"

Noel isn't first seen until after the intro. Scott lets Derek into the clinic, along with Isaac and Noel. Instead of asking Derek what Isaac is doing there, Scott asks Noel, and Noel says "Derek needs him, apparently."

"I don't trust him," Scott says lowly, Isaac replying "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either."

"And Derek really doesn't care," Derek says in third person, asking where Deaton is

"And Derek really doesn't care," Derek says in third person, asking where Deaton is. Deaton shows up around the corner, saying "Whether or not I'll help you really depends. Your friend Jackson, are we planning to kill him? Or save him?"

"Save him," Noel says, while Derek says at the same time "Kill him." Scott and Noel both look at Derek, Scott clarifying "Save him."

They all go into the operating room, Deaton pulling out a case of glass containers. Isaac reaches for one, Derek grabbing his hand to stop him and telling him to watch what he touches. Deaton picks up one of the bottles, Isaac asking him "So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

Noel rolls his eyes and elbows Isaac, silently telling him to shut up. Deaton smiles at Isaac and responds "No. I'm a veterinarian."

Isaac blinks a few times, obviously defeated. Deaton tells them he doesn't have anything that can fight off Jackson's venom, Derek telling him they're open to suggestions.

Isaac suggests they find something offensive instead of defensive, but Noel says "Not gonna help. Derek nearly took his head off and Chris Argent unloaded a whole clip of bullets into him. He was unfazed."

"He hasn't shown any weaknesses?" Deaton asks, Noel shaking his head. "Not really. He can't swim, though, apparently."

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asks, Scott jumping in to say "No, Jackson's the captain of the swim team."

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people," Deaton begins to explain, all four boys listening intently. Deaton goes into a drawer behind him and turns back to them with a small talisman in his hand, stating "A puppet, and a puppeteer."

He puts the talisman down on the table, continuing "One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I don't think Jackson could do it," Noel says, everyone turning to look at him.

"His mother died when she was pregnant with him, and she may have been murdered as well. I think somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he couldn't be responsible for letting the same thing happen to someone else."

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?" Isaac asks. "The kanima kills murderers, if Jackson kills the wife then the baby dies too."