S3E09 "THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH"

The episode opens with a deputy going into the high school at night and walking around the halls until she stumbles into Danny and a few other members of the school band. Danny asks if everything is alright, sees that the deputy has her hand on her gun, and confirms for himself that everything isn't alright. She tells them that they all need to get out of the school as quickly as possible, and they all go without complaint.

The deputy hears chanting over her radio and a door slams down the hallway, with feet being dragged down the hall. She follows the body being dragged and announces who she is, telling whoever is there to come out with their hands up. She keeps walking until she sees that one of the showers is on, and a vision of her own dead body sits under the spray. The Darach comes behind her and strangles her, and she lays dead on the shower floor where she had just seen the image of her own body.

Seconds later, Scott and Stiles pull up to the school, Scott on his bike and Stiles in the jeep. Stiles asks where "she" is, and Noel runs in with Lydia in tow saying that she's here. Allison rushes in after Noel and Lydia as Lydia tells them that 'it happened again.'

"We were leaving dinner, the two of us had just finished eating and we were gonna go home but she kept taking wrong turns. I tried to tell her we were going the wrong way, but then I saw the look on her face, and I didn't want to stop her in case she was taking us somewhere important," Noel explains.

"And you told me to call you if I ever found a dead body," Lydia says, Stiles looking intrigued by this development. Lydia says that she didn't find the dead body yet, and that she's not going to be doing so again. It's Stiles' job to find the dead bodies, apparently, and she just tells him when there's one to be found.

Stiles complains that there's no way he can find the body, and that Lydia has to do it since that's her thing, but as he says this, Scott says that he found the body

Stiles complains that there's no way he can find the body, and that Lydia has to do it since that's her thing, but as he says this, Scott says that he found the body. They look across the grass to see the deputy from earlier on the Beacon Hills High marker, and the credits roll.

After Allison and Isaac have a brief (flirty) scene together, we go to Jennifer's classroom, where she's talking about idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes. She sees Lydia's drawing of a tree and compliments it as she goes deeper into explaining an idiom, her eyes trained on Scott, Noel, and Stiles as she does. But she moves on quickly, and once she does, Scott tells Stiles and Noel how he thinks he can get Ethan to talk.

Stiles asks why, and Scott points out that druids are emissaries, and wonders if the Darach could be an emissary to the alphas. Stiles comments on how strange it is that all those words make perfect sense to him, and Noel says "Well, it's a good plan, but I don't think you're gonna have an easy time talking to Ethan."