S1E11 "FORMALITY"

Noel is first seen at the vet clinic, waiting for Scott to wake up after Deaton saves him. Deaton goes to see who it is when Peter enters the clinic, and Noel hides Scott behind him when he sinks down to the ground. He listens to the conversation between Peter and Deaton, jumping but making no noise when Peter throws the chair at the wall. Scott stands up from where he hides behind Noel when he says "Allison!" And we cut to the next scene, which Noel is also present for.

Stiles keeps trying to convince Scott that his phone is lost, and Noel lays on the floor with one of Scott's shirts over his eyes like a shade. Stiles' line is changed slightly from "You're not alone, you have me." to "You're not alone, you have us," with a gesture to Noel, who shoots his friends a silent thumbs up from under his shirt mask.

Stiles points out that Derek is more than likely dead, and Noel says "Hey, remember what happened last time we thought Derek was dead? With the whole 'making him a wanted criminal when he just wants to help Scott out' thing?"

Stiles rolls his eyes and says "Shut up, you're only saying that because he's your boyfriend." Noel sits up and the shirt falls as he says "Derek's not my boyfriend! We've only kissed, like, twice! Or three times... Maybe four. But definitely no more than five!"

"The Argents' plan was to use him to get to the alpha, they're not gonna kill him," Scott says, continuing the canon conversation like Stiles and Noel's moment there hadn't even happened.

When Stiles says "Would you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Noel shoots him a glare and says "Shut up Stiles." Scott notices his mom is home from work, and everything from there remains canon except for Noel stealing Stiles' "What's she doing?" line.

After Kate accuses Derek of possibly protecting Peter, she says "Or maybe you're protecting someone else..." She doesn't elaborate on this accusation, but it's about Noel. When she gets a hold of Derek's phone and scrolls through it, there's a very brief mention of Noel when she says "Nothing, nothing.. Oh, that's very sweet, but a bit long winded. Are you sure he'll understand all these big words?"

After she licks his stomach, she says "Wow, that tastes nice... Familiar... You know, if that kid you've been texting gets to do that whenever he wants, I'm very, very jealous."

Derek snarls at that, and canon continues.

Noel is standing with Stiles when Scott tells Jackson to take Allison to the formal. When Jackson says to Scott and Stiles "Screw you. You know what, screw you, too. In fact, screw each other," Noel snickers a bit. Jackson looks at him and says "And both of you, screw him." Noel shuts up at that, but his smile doesn't really fade.

"Hey, you know he saved your life, right?" Stiles asks and gestures at Scott, and Jackson says "If anyone saved my life it was him," pointing at Noel before saying "McCall left me for dead." Noel looks pleased by that, but Scott butts in and says "I got shot for you!"

After that the conversation goes according to canon.

The scene in the hallway remains the same, but Stiles' questions for Scott about how prepared he is for the formal become shared between him and Noel. When Scott asks if Stiles and Noel are going to help him with his formal mission, Noel says on top of Stiles "Duh, dude" and they all walk off together.