13

I woke up bright and early the next day and made my way to the hospital so I could check up on Caroline. When I got to the hospital I saw Matt and sitting in the waiting room 'still can't believe their dating' I thought to myself .

"I'm here to see Caroline Forbes?" I told the lady, she looked up and nodded

"Just have a set and we'll call you over soon" she said before typing away at her computer,

I walked over and took a seat.

It didn't take long before I was called back over to the desk and shortly I was sitting with my sister in her hospital room.

As I sat with Caroline she laid sleeping, she looked so peaceful and relaxed, suddenly she began to stir.

"Hey" I softly said as she opened her eye

"Hi" Caroline said in a tiered voice as she tried to sit up from the hospital bed she was seated in, I quickly rushed to help her as she began to flinch in pain.

"Let me help you" I said as I placed my hand on her back slowly pushing her into a seating position, she gave me a small but grateful smile.

"You know care you really scared me, you scared everyone" I silently sob "I didn't know if i'd ever see my big sister again" tears now streaming out of my eyes as I control the erage not to pull her into a bone crushing hug.

'It's okay I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" she soothed me, wiping the stray tears that had started to dry on my cheeks "I'm sorry I worried you" she continued.

I just held her scared that if I let go I would wake up and it would all be a dream.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed with Caroline a little longer just chatting and giggling with each other.

I had to say goodbye as mom called and asked me to drop off some stuff to the Lockwood manor, where they were holding mayor Lockwood funeral.

As I walked up the stairs I bumped into someone, looking up to apologize I saw that it was Elena.

"I'm so sorry Elena I wasn't looking where I was going" I sheepishly apologized,

I then looked closer and saw that this wasn't Elena but someone that looked very much like her "oh I'm sorry I got you mixed up with someone I know" I said.

She looked a little taken back when I said that, but nonetheless she smiled "it's ok it happens to everyone" she said before walking away.

I continued up the stairs when I saw Stefan and Elena talking ,I made my way over to them to say hello.

"Hey guys" I said , waving at them with my free arm.

"I swear I just saw your doppelganger or something else" I joked but the look on their faces made me feel uneasy.

"Are you guys okay?"

Suddenly Stefan was in front of me, his hand placed on my shoulder.

"Did she say anything to you?" he asked with a worried expression filling his face, I shook my head no.

"We bumped into each other I thought she was Elena at first, realized she wasn't and I apologized that's it" I explained with a confused look.

Before they could even respond I fell to the ground in pain, my head ringing and my body feeling as though it was being stabbed everywhere my breath was stuck in my throat.

There where people surrounded me from all over I felt myself drift in and out of consciousness and the voices of those around began to blur, I couldn't even hear Elena and Stefan who were kneeled in front of me.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groggily opened my eyes as I sat up from where I was looking around I say I was back in the Viking era but this time I feel as though I had a little more control over my body,

I was not having it, these dreams have been hunting me ever since I got back to mystic falls and as each dream went on the pain in my chest became more and more painful.

With each dream I had to deal with a new amount of pain.

"What do you want from me?" I yelled , throwing my arms in the air, "you've been playing with me for weeks!" I continued looking around to see everyone was ignoring me.

"Well you know what? I've had enough" I stated.

"You're playing with fire now" I said "and you're going to get burnt" I said with a smirk visible on my face.