5.00

To say Quinn was feeling nervous would be an understatement. She was freaking out. She was about to go back to school in a matter of days and she was worried about what everyone would think, would they judge her? Maybe even make fun of her? The thoughts were endless.

But Quinn knew she had to pull it together not only for her social life but for her mental well-being as well.

Stepping out of the shower Quinn wrapped a towel around her body as she walked back into her room when all of a sudden she was pulled into a dreamlike stance.

Her eyelids fluttered close, two faces flashing in front of her eyes. Quinn saw herself standing in a unfamiliar location where there were two familiar figures; they were the two of the people from her drawings. One seemed to be holding a wooden stake of some kind while the other looked fearful.

All of a sudden the man holding the wooden stake lifted it above his head before moving it straight into the other man's chest. The other man tried to block the attack, but it was no good as the other one had already shoved it onto his chest.

Quinn unconsciously brought her hand to the vein-like markings, slowly rubbing it, feeling a weird sensation in her chest. Quinn closed her eyes momentarily to let go of the situation but when she opened her eyes she was back in her room, still wrapped in a towel and lying on the floor.

Quinn rubbed her eyes coming out of the trance.

How long had it been?

It hadn't been long judging the time shown by her alarm clock. She felt as if she had woken up from the previous night's slumber.

Standing up, Quinn went to her dresser to get changed. She put her hair back into a messy bun and changed into her normal attire before she grabbed her sketchbook and started sketching the scene she had previously seen.

She started slowly sketching the fine details of both men. After a while, Quinn was done. she browsed her phone when a particular article made Quinn curious it read,

'Want to find your soul? Well come down to the Charmed Fortune Teller.'

Usually Quinn wasn't one to believe in stupid stuff like that but honestly she was sick and tired of sitting in the house all day. She needed to get out so she grabbed her phone, wallet and called for a taxi.

After about half an hour, Quinn reached her destination as she laid down the route to the taxi driver. She took in the features of the small brick cottage. It had beautiful Vines growing all over the house and gorgeous flower bushes surrounding the whole front yard.

Quinn slowly walked up to the Cottage pushing open the fence before making her way to the front door giving three firm knocks. She stood back and waited for someone to answer.

Not even a minute later, a tall lady in her mid-thirties answered the door and grabbed one of Quinn's arms dragging her into the Cottage.

"Hey, let me go!" Quinn exclaimed, as she tried to get free.

"No-no don't fear the young one. I sense grave danger." the woman said before letting go of Quinn.

"You are here for your soulmate, am I right?" The woman asked the young girl.

Quinn slowly nodded her head. The woman closed her eyes before opening them with a gasp.

"Your soul can be a danger to others but for you, he lives in here." The lady said pointing to Quinns heart, "And here," she continued pointing to Quinns head, "But watch out my dear you will face a grave heart break in ways you couldn't imagine."