15

Quinn walked up to the salvatore house with Alaric, her arms crossed and an unpleasant look plastered on her face

"Ah Alaric, Quinn come on in" Damon invited with a sarcastic smirk on his hace.

Quinn rolled her eyes and pushed her way past him walking towards the couch where Elena and Stefan sat. "If your brother keeps talking, I'm going to put vervain in his bourbon" Quinn stated as she sat down on a single chair.

Damon scoffed "i'd like to see you try baby vamp" he stated, "Why does she have to be her exactly?" he continued.

"For once i agree" Quinn started "Why do i have to be here" she questioned.

Stefen sighed 'because after what you told me about your unusual transition and also the fact that you have some connection to magic" he said trying to reason with Quinn.

Quinn just shrugged her shoulders, "Anyway "Stefen started " we were wondering if you knew anything about the lookwoods?" Stefen asked Alaric.

Alaric looked at him puzzled "why would I know anything about the lookwoods?" He questioned Stefen.

"Well you wouldn't" Damon said "but your dead-not-Dead vampire wife might" he finished

Quinn chuckled a little, causing Stefen to give her a 'really?' look causing Quinn to shrug.

Elene pipped up "your research from when you and Isobel went to duke together."  Elene asked

"You said she spent years researching this town?" Stenn asked.

"What a boring way to spend your university years am i right" Quinn jokes looking around the room for a reaction, but everyone just had a confused looks on their faces Quinn coughed "Not as funny as i thought" she muttered

"Her research in mystic fall was rooted in folklore and legend" Alaric stated.

"Especially the cool vampire story," DAmon said sarcastically.

"Was there anything aside from vampires?" Elena asked.

"Werewolves probably" Quinn casually said earning a scoff from Damon.

"Lycanthrope"Alaric said with a blank expression that caused Quin to choke on air.

"No way. Impossible "Damon stated as he shifted his position.

"I mean is it?" Quinn questioned "If Vampires and witches exist imagen what else could" she said.

"I've been alive some 160 odd years, how come i've never had a run in with a werewolf before" Damon said

"Why do you suspect the lookwoods?" Alaric asked.

"Because Mason went full on super strength at the carnaval " Quinn said standing from her seat, "As fun as this is i probably should be going" Quin said as she made her way to the front door.

As Quinn walked down the road she came across Jeremy "Jeremy,  just the person I was looking for".

Jeremy gave the girl a confused look "Do you have any weed on you?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah," Jeremy answered, pulling a small bag out of his pocket.

Quinn gave him a sly smile " want to help me test a theory?' she asked with wide eyes.

__________________________AT THE GILBERT RESADENC____________________

Quinn and Jeremy sat on the boys bet as they rolled a few blunts, Quinn sprinkled some weed into one of the rolls, before taking a small safety pin next to her "You ready ?" she asked the boy in front of her as he placed his hand out infront of her.

Quinn gently placed the top bit of the pin to jeremy's  finger before applying a small amount of pressure coursing he boy is hiss softly.

Quinn scrunched her nose up at the smell of blood before gently squeezed Jeremys finger over the blunt before she slowly rolled it up and set one end alight.

Jeremey laughed as he saw Quinn practically moan as the smoke hit the back of her throat "I'm guessing your experiment worked?" he said, Quinn nodded her head in pure bliss.

"This is the best idea i've ever had" she said flopping onto the mattress, Jeremy flopped down next to her as Quinn drifted in and out of consensus.

As she closed her eyes she saw the familiar face of Kol Mikealson but this time he was dressed in all modern clothes.

"Hello darling," he said as he looked at the girl, Quinn just stared at him with her mouth slightly agape "if you keep looking at me like that you'll catch flies"

"I am high as fuck right now" Quinn blurted out causing Kol to burst out laughing beforeputting on a serious damena .

"Quinn you need to listen to me very carefully" he stated looking straight at her, the seriousness in his voice caused the girl to shrink back a tiny bit.

"When you wake up you need to go to-".

"Quinn" a voice whispered "Quinn wake up" the voice said again.

Quinn moaned as she turned over "go away" she mumbled.

"Quinn you need to wake up right now you're glowing" Jeremy said , his voice laced with concern.

Quinn's eyes shot open when she saw it, her body had a light red hue to it, it looked exactly like she was glowing. "Oh my fucking god!" she shouted jumping up off the bed running to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror Quinn sighed, the red hue was slowly fading taking a deep breath Quinn turned around when suddenly her eyes went wide.

Standing in front of her was not jeremy but none other than Kol Mikelson.

Word could : 858

I was nevery here .......