9.00

The next night was the night of the party, so Quinn was in her room getting ready

She stared at her outfit for a while before giving herself a small nod and she walked downstairs to meet Caroline waiting for her in the car

When the car pulled up outside of the party, Quinn stepped out, said goodbye to her sister. She walked into the party and immediately went to grab herself a drink, pouring herself some vodka and lemon. She needed to calm her nerves given she had been isolated for so long.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur to Quinn, in other words, she got absolutely wasted a little high too. No one seemed to notice they were too caught up in doing their own thing, as Quinn stumbled through the woods, drink in hand when suddenly she heard a scream. Eyes wide, she stumbled through the wood faster, until she saw something

There slumped up against a tree was Vicki Donovan, a man attached to her neck. At first Quinn thought they were making out; that was until she saw a gush of blood flow from Vicki's neck. Quinn sped over to the scene but to her surprise, it was like she took one step and she was there.

'I'm just drunk.' She thought.

Suddenly the man turned his head. Quinn reached out to touch him but when she did she felt a sharp shocking pain in her wrist similar to how it happened when she was with Stefan. The pain had her momentarily look down so when she looked back up the man was gone.

Quinn then looked over to see Vicki now passed out on the dirt floor.

 "Oh my God! Vicki!" Quinn cried, as she sprinted towards the older girl. Putting Vicki's arm around her shoulder, Quinn tried to haul her back to the party as fast as possible. When Quinn saw the lights of the party, she started screaming for help.

"Help! Help somebody!" She cried out. Everyone at the party was enjoying themselves until they heard Quinn's cry for help. Matt Donovan was the first to realise that Quinn had Vicki's limp body over her shoulder.

Vicki was rolled away on her stretcher as the remaining teens made their way to their transport home whilst Bonnie drove Caroline and Quinn to the grill, Caroline had drunk a little too much and was a little out of it.

Pushing another cup of coffee over to Caroline, Bonnie asked, "Are you sober yet?"

Caroline let out a groan, "No." 

Bonnie let out a sigh, "Well, I need to head home, will you two be alright?" 

Quinn gave her a nod.

After Bonnie left, Quinn went to the bathroom. But as she pulled up the sleeves of the jacket, she noticed something directly under S.S 1864.

D.S 1864.

A look of confusion made its way across her face. Shaking her head as if to dispel the thoughts, she put her jacket back on and made her way back to her sister.

The car ride home was met with a comfortable silence, Quinn slowly falling asleep having no idea of what was yet to come. Dear God, what a roller coaster ride it's going to be for that young girl.