3.00

For the past couple of nights, Quinn stayed in her room

For the past couple of nights, Quinn stayed in her room. She didn't think being back would trigger such horrible memories. She felt alone. 

It's not that she didn't want to go outside, it's just she didn't want to see the sympathetic looks she'd get not only  from her mom and sister but from everyone in town. So she continued with her daily routine. She would get up, shower, get dressed and then go down for breakfast when her mom and sister had left the house.

But one night was different, she felt confined in her room and needed to get out of her room. So she mustered up the courage and got dressed in a long loose top with leggings and tied her hair in a messy bun before slowly making her way down the stairs to the lounge room where she met her sister. She seemed to be on the phone, so Quinn made her way to the  kitchen to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. After making her sandwich, she poured herself a glass of milk and then sat at the kitchen bench, slowly nibbling her sandwich before taking a sip of milk. 

When she was done she washed her stuff up and made her way to the lounge room but before she could make it there she collided with someone.

 "Ouch!" Quinn muttered, as she made contact with the floor. 

Looking up she saw her sister's shocked expression. Her sister hadn't really changed much except that she had gotten a little taller and had gone through puberty. Except that she looked the same. 

 "Oh my God, Quinn!" Caroline exclaimed, before offering a hand to help her stand. She took her elder sister’s hand as she stood up.

 "Hi, Carr. . " Quinn said, looking at the floor.

Caroline was shocked, her little sister wasn't so little anymore. When she heard that her sister was alive and well, she was overjoyed. She never realised she had missed her sister so much.

 "Is there anything I can do for you?" Caroline asked her sister.

Quinn looked up at her sister before replying, "Umm no thanks, I was just going to watch a movie. You’re welcome to join though," Quinn said to her sister.

"Oh I'd love to, just let me text Elena." Caroline said, trying to contain her joy. 

Honestly Quinn had nearly forgotten her sister's' friends but she didn't forget about Pacific person Jeremy Gilbert.He had been there for her in some of the most difficult times of her life. 

"How is she doing?" Quinn asked her sister 

"Well, hers and Jeremy's parents passed away at the beginning of the summer." Coraline said with a sigh. 

Quinn froze as she realized her best friend, who had helped her though everything was now going to be a different person when she saw him next and that was a little scary.

 "Oh," Quinn whispered.

 "How about that movie?"Caroline asked,  trying to lighten the mood.

Quinn smiled as the two made their way to the lounge selecting a movie. When they were halfway through the movie, Quinn couldn't help but notice that she had a strange pain in her chest. It had been like that since she woke up and it was just getting worse as time passed.

 It had been like that since she woke up and it was just getting worse as time passed