4.00

As the weeks went by Quinn became a little more open with her mother and sister

As the weeks went by Quinn became a little more open with her mother and sister. She wasn't scared to walk around the house with her sister's friends in the house (mainly because they never noticed her) but the strange thing was that the pain in her chest was still there.

She had noticed when she was naked in the shower, the vein like pattern that was on her heart had spread such that it covered most of her chest.

Her pain had been bearable at times but whenever she was about to go to sleep, the pain would become excruciating to the point where she couldn't sleep. This resulted in her having several sleepless nights which wasn't settling well with her sleep schedule.

 Most of her time back was wasted on shopping for clothes. And her studying was quite boring, to say the least. Quinn had study to catch up with.  But that was rather easy for her to do. But well, she wanted to know why she was in so much pain during the night and why was her whole chest covered in that vein-like pattern.

Quinn woke up through her sleepless night to the sun blaring through the majority of the curtains.

The youngest Forbes made her way down the stairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast which was usually just a piece of a fruit and a glass of milk. As she finished her breakfast, Quinn cleaned her cup and placed it back in the cupboard.

Quinn made her way to the lounge room before sitting down on the lounge and turning the television on. She switched her channel to HBO that aired the first film of twilight series before grabbing her phone and mindlessly swiping through it and relaxing. Suddenly she felt a sudden wave of sleepiness wash over her.

Quinn opened her eyes only to realise she wasn't in her living room.

"What the hell?" Quinn questioned, as she looked around to where she was. She was in some type of flower field. On the other side of the field, stood a man.

" Hello!" Quinn said cupping her hands around her mouth for more volume. 

The said figure smiled. All of a sudden a young boy came running up to him closely followed by a blonde woman. The woman looked strangely like a grown up Quinn which freaked her out a bit. 

Suddenly Quinn felt the sharp pain in her chest. But before she could even open her eyes she felt herself sitting on the sofa back in her living room.

What the hell just happened?

Quinn sat in her room with paper scattered everywhere on her king-sized bed. They were all drawings of a family but more specifically a teen with dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. It was like she was somehow drawn to the teen. Like she had known him and his family her entire life.

Feeling sharp pain in her chest, Quinn picked up all the loose drawings putting them between the pages of an old sketchbook she had found when cleaning her room.

Quinn then showered before turning her bedroom light off and crawling under her covers. She slowly fell asleep entering a dream-like land. 

Quinn saw a family who looked very much like the one from her drawing. Quinn watched as the family went about their day. It was strange, but somehow the family made Quinn feel whole again.

 It was strange, but somehow the family made Quinn feel whole again