Sad! Roxxane Wolf x Female! Reader (ANGST-Y)

(A/N): Hey y'all! I'm back with another oneshot! And this time it's of Roxy. And it's gonna be you,the reader,comforting Roxy! Don't worry no dying will be happening in this just Roxy having a mental breakdown... :( Hopefully you guys enjoy though!

ྉღྉ

It's been 6 months since Roxy and Chica broke up,and let's just say...they ended on..bad terms. Roxy's mental state has been worse then ever and mental breakdowns are a normal occurrence for the poor pup...

...

My eyes fluttered open,taking in the light shining through my window. I got up and pulled the soft covers off me. Standing up,I yawn and stretch. I begin getting ready for work.

I finished fixing myself up and put my hair up in a cute bun. I grab my phone and purse. Heading to my front door I grab the cold knob and twist it. Outside was a colorful place full of the warm yellow sun and ocean blue skies.

I inhale the cold and crisp morning air,savoring this wonderful moment. I head to my car and unlock it,getting in. I buckle up and start driving to work.

✰✰✰

I arrive at the infamous Mega Pizzaplex,grabbing the handle of the door and swinging it open. I take in the scent of pizza,soda,and sweaty children,gross. Anyways- I make my way to rockstar row.

I decided to check in on Roxy,since she hasn't been doing so great for a long while now...I sigh as I walk towards her shiny and silver door. I knock three times and call out for her "Roxy? Can I come in?" I ask.

I patiently stood there,waiting for her reply. But nothing,it was just silence. I quietly put my ear to her door,trying to listen for any sounds.

sniff
sniff
sobbing...

I already knew what this meant,I sighed as my heart broke at hearing her sniffles and sobbing. "Roxy,I'm coming in okay?" I softly spoke,sliding open her door with ease and walking in.

Roxy looked at me with tear filled eyes,my heart broke into a million pieces as I walked up to her. "Roxy..." I began,looking at her with sadness. "I'm sorry...I just felt like I was worthless and that nobody likes me!" She cried out.

I was quick to hug her,my head resting on her soft and fluffy shoulder. "Roxy,no,you're not worthless at all. You're the most wonderful...person,I've ever met. You're always so kind to me and you're funny!" I exclaimed.

"And Roxy,people do like you. I mean look around! Freddy does,Monty does,and I do..." I paused,hugging her more tightly. "No...scratch that,I love you Roxy." I let go of her,letting my hands rest on her shoulders as I stared lovingly into her eyes with a smile.

Her eyes widened when she realized what I said. "Y-you do?" She questioned,rubbing her nose with her arm which I found adorable. "Of course I do my rockstar." I reassured her,kissing her nose.

"I..I love you too Y/N." She blushed as she told me that,my grin grew and I blushed as well. "Roxy,you are the most wonderful,beautiful,kind,and funny person to have ever came in my life. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I firmly stated.

"Don't worry,I won't." She smiled and hugged me,to which I returned. We stayed like that for a while,just enjoying eachothers warmth and embrace.

✰✰✰