IG live

Y/N's POV

"Admit it, Y/N. You're still single." I read out loud a chat as I'm doing a live on Instagram. I pouted.

"I'm not! I really have a girlfriend, she's just busy." I playfully glared at the camera. My viewers probably having their life while teasing me.

Ever since I posted the photo of me with my girlfriend on Instagram, my subscribers keep on requesting for my mystery girlfriend to appeared on one of my videos, but I always tell them "Soon". So, they're kinda thinking I was only pranking them since I've always prank them for my vlog. 

"Stop it guys. I know you guys are catching me so I can suddenly blurt out her name here." I laugh, seeing the chat suddenly filling with cheers.

"Are you guys really thinking I was only pranking? HAHAHA." I said, laughing out loud.

"If I am then I already uploaded it on my YouTube channel. You got to have faith on me, My Sunshines. I promise I'll reveal her soon to you guys!" I said then suddenly I've recieve a text from my girlfriend.

"Oh no, my girlfriend is asking if I already ate dinner, but I said I haven't eat yet. Here." I said to the camera and showed her text not before I covered the name.

"I hope you already believe me." I said, and after that they might have believe I'm actually not single and they're congratulating me.

"Thank you to you all!" I said. I continue to talk to my fans for awhile then I heard my doorbell rang.

"Wait here guys, I think there's someone outside of my apartment. I'll be right back quickly." I stood up as I run to my door and open it then I saw a delivery man.

I was confused why would there be a food delivery man Infront of my apartment when I didn't even ordered something. Someone who knows where I live might ordered it and address it on me and put my name.

Hayys when will I get my privacy....

"Good evening, Ms. Y/N. This is a food delivery from Sanapom." My eyes widen as I found out who ordered it for me.

The delivery man said it was already paid by the sender. I blushed and get the food from him. I thanked the delivery man as I close the door, and get back to the living room where I'm doing my live.

My face has still blush as I sit again Infront of my cam.

"She sended me a food because I said I haven't eat dinner yet." I shyly said as I was embarrassed to say it Infront of the camera.

I saw so many chats and they were teasing me and talking about how my face was so red because of blushing.
I hide my face from my hands.

"Seriously guys, stop it. I'm so flustered." I said, then I have another text from my girlfriend.

I really should stop addressing her name as my girlfriend since you already know what's her name and who is she.

Yes, Minatozaki Sana from TWICE is my 'mystery girlfriend.

Sana messaged me if I receive the food and was also teasing me how red my face is because she said she was also watching my live together with her members.

"I'll eat this delicious food sended by my girlfriend now. I'll upload another vlog tomorrow at 5:30 pm, so stay tune my Sunshines. Have a good night. Bye~"  I waved off at the camera and ended the live.