The Concert

Y/N's POV

It was now 7:47pm and we are just waiting for Twice to show up on the stage. During the sound check, Sana just keep looking at me, smiling, and flirting at me. I'll then make a heart and keep shouting her name, you know to fan girl so Ashley won't notice very much that Sana is doing it in purpose.

Some of the members too noticed me and wave or smiled at me. Also when  Jeongyeon Unnie noticed me, I motion her to do something Infront of Ashley. She get the signal and blow a kiss on her. I laughed so much when Ashley make so much fangirling, I even thought she'll faint.

While waiting for Twice, Ashley and I decided to get foods and drinks first. Then time passes by we stayed at our seat until Twice finally appeared on the stage.

I heard 'The Feels' started playing as they all appeared. All fans then shouted the name of their biases and sing a long with the music.

Well damn, their outfits are all killing us. They're so hot and pretty.

I was also filming it to post on my vlog. During to all the performances, it can notice on the video that Sana is always coming to me and Ashley's then wave at us.

Time Skip (After the concert)

Ashley and I totally enjoyed the concert. It was a wholesome.

It's now time to meet them. The line was so long but we are not that far to meet them soon.

Soon it was me and Ashley's turn to meet the girls. I was holding onto Ashley because she was so excited that she might made something weird and made me embarrassed as well.

The girls were gathered in a room where we're going to meet them alone with the managers. The staff assisted us. They gave us 10 minutes to interact with them. They open the door for us and we enter.

The girls saw us and I notice their smile getting wider by seeing us.

First, I saw them ask through their eyes if my friend knew my relationship to Sana and about them being my friends. I shook my head and they nodded.

"One in a million. Hello we are TWICE!" They greeted us.

"Oh my god you guys are so beautiful even in personal! I adore you guys so much." Ashley fan-girl and do a little jumps.

I faced palm as the guys giggled at her. They respond a few thankyou's to Ashley.

"What's your name cutie?" It was Jeongyeon unnie who asked her.

"Oh please don't, my heart is beating so fast Jeongyeon. I might kiss you." Ashley said and I saw Jeongyeon Unnie smirk while the others laughed.

Oh my goodness what is happening...

"I would like you to try." Jeongyeon Unnie leaned to Ashley and whisper something to her.

When Unnie pulled away from my friend, Ashley was suddenly stiffen and has a blush on her face.

What did Jeongyeon Unnie tell her??

I faked a cough making everyones attention to mine, even Ashley's.

"My name is Y/N and my friend there is Ashley. Nice to meet you girls." I said. Just introducing myself again to them for Ashley not to notice that we know each others.

"Y/N? Such a pretty name for pretty girl." Sana said and winked at me.

I then blushed of course making the girls including Ashley to laugh.

"Sana don't do that to my dear friend. She might faint." Ashley said and I smacked her shoulder.

"Said who? I should say that you are also a big simp to Jeongyeon." I backfired but she didn't seem to be affected by it. Instead, she confidently smiled.

"Sure I do. I admit that. Right, Daddy?" Ashley said and look to Jeongyeon Unnie who just nodded.

Argh this girl is really embarrassing me Infront of the girls. Why did I even befriended with her.

They all laughed and I was ashamed.

"Time is up!! Next guests are coming soon." A staff open the door and inform us.

"Thank you for coming to our concert. It was nice talking to you guys." The leader, Jihyo Unnie said and they bowed.

Ashley and I smiled and bowed to them as well.

We gave each other a hug before going out. Sana was the last one I hug and she gripped on my tight.

"I'll see you later in a bit, Baby. I love you." Sana whispered to me and I nodded.

We wave a bye to the girls and went out of the room.