L.A

Y/N'S POV

Sana and the girls already left for their U.S tour yesterday, and I am a bit sad because I want to at least see them board to their plane.

Anyways I'm fine now, it's all thanks to my girlfriend for taking care of me well.

Actually I am now packing my clothes with Ashley, we are not together in my house but we are FaceTiming each other.

"I still can't believe we are going to see TWICE!!" Ashley excitedly said and squealed.

I just giggled at her. I understand what she feels because I react like this too when Sana first time introduce me to her other members. Sana know me how much I love their group even before we got together.

"Be thankful I got us VIP sits and we'll be able to talk to them personally at the backstage after they perform." I said.

It's Sana who gave us tickets although I said she don't need to give us tickets because we can just buy, but she insisted so I have no choice.

"Yeah, Thank you Y/N. You're really the best." I smiled at her.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T REALLY WAIT TO SEE THEM ESPECIALLY MY DADDY JEONGYEON. WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I SEE HER... HUG HER? NO IT'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME SO I'LL KISS HER!!" I laughed at Ashley and then we continued to pack.

-

Ashley and I are now at the Airport.
Our flight is at 6:30 pm and it's currently 6:24 pm. We are just waiting until they announce our boarding.

Minutes later Ashley and I are now having a seat in the plane. Ashley sleep since the flight will take about 11 hours until we arrive in L.A.

I wear my headphones while playing soft music's to make me relax.

I messaged Sana that we are already riding the plane and she can't wait to see me. Sana knows that I recovered to my fever quickly so she didn't complain on me going to L.A immediately today.

I closed my eyes and sleep.

This will be a long journey.

@choiy/n_

247,366 likeschoiy/n_ See you soon L

247,366 likes
choiy/n_ See you soon L.A! @ashley_07

View all comments

Time Skip-

Finally we are about to land!

Ashley is also now awake and currently can't sit still because how excited she is. When our plane landed on the ground already we went out to get our luggages.

Waaah~ it's so sunny!

Nevermind, it started to get hurt on my skin.

I've also updated Sana that we've arrive to L.A already.

Ashley and I hailed a taxi on the way to our hotel where we are going to stay in for about four days, because we will only attend the two nights concert and the rest are not.

Minutes later we've arrive at the hotel already and we went to our room. We didn't bother to unpack our things and we lay down at the big comfy king bed that Ashley and I were going to share.

-

Shasha💜:
Oh I forgot, do we have the same hotel?

Sweet girl💕:
Yes. Our room is just next
to yours😉

Shasha💜:
Really?!

Sweet girl💕:
Yes😊

Shasha💜:
Wait I'll go out in our room.

Shasha💜:
Could you go out too? Wouldn't
Ashley get suspicious?

Sweet girl💕:
I'll try to go out.

Sweet girl💕:
Wait...

Shasha💜:
Take your time, Baby.
I'll be waiting for you outside🤗💕

-

I sit up on the bed and saw Ashley just scrolling through her phone.

"I'll be going out to eat lunch. Do you want to come with me?" I asked Ashley.

"No? I think I'll just sleep and skip lunch for today, and so I can be energetic later at the concert." Ashley replied as she yawned and place down her phone at the small table beside our bed.

"Okay, I'll be back later. Bye."

I grab my purse and phone as I got out I saw Sana leaning on their door which is really just beside our hotel room while she's using her phone.

"Sana?" I called her as soon as I close our door to make sure Ashley won't hear us talking.

She looked at me wide eyes and quickly run to me.

"Babyyy~" Sana hugged me tightly as I hugged her back.

"I missed you~" Sana said and I chuckled.

"Me, too, Sana....Me, too."

"Are you hungry? We can get something at the restaurant here in hotel." Sana said and I nodded.

We walked hand to hand and go to the restaurant. When we arrived there, we immediately ordered and we ate already when the foods get served.

"I'll do well on the stage later and make you proud." Sana confidently said as she was holding my hand that's on the table while smiling.

"You always makes me proud, Sana." I said and smiled.

"I'll look forward on you guys performance later."