Typical Day

Y/N'S POV

I woke up when i feel that someone is staring at me. As i was slowly opening my eyes, I saw my girlfriend staring at me with so much adoration in her eyes.

Seriously, I won't lie that i didn't find that creepy.

Just what is up with her early in the morning.

When she saw me awake, an evil grin appeared on her face.

I swear to god. She's scaring me already T _ T

"You are awake." Sana said, placing her hand on my waist, pulling me closer to her.

"Yes, i'm awake. What is up with you today?" I asked her. 

Though i know she always stares at me while i'm sleeping, cause she told me so. But this is my first time to actually see it and its creeping me out. Not to her face, but the smile.

Sana kissed my forehead and began staring at my face again. I don't know what i look like right now, probably a mess.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. My throat feels so dry and it kinda hurt if i keep talking.

"Why are you so pretty." She said and placed her hand on my cheeks, pinching it.

Being cheesy now are we? But what can i do? I said yes to the Minatozaki as her girlfriend and she is known for being a very flirty woman.

"That hurts you know." I said, trying to remove her hand on my face.

"Mochi! Mochi! Mochi! Your cheeks is so fluffy as marshmallows." She chuckled and began pinching my cheeks again.

I just let her do whatever she wants. Besides, i don't have any energy to argue with her because i just literally woke up.

"You are so cute gosh."

Time Skip~

I finally escaped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, still with her of course.

While we were both brushing our teeths, bro she was looking at me through the mirror!

I let out an exasperated sigh after i gargled and spitted out the water in my mouth. I look at her and she did the same as i crossed my arms.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you? Sana, you are creeping me out with those stares! It might give me nightmares tonight if you won't stop it." I said and she put her hands up in the air.

"Okay, sorry. I'm just tryna be sweet to you." Sana said and i sigh.

"You could be sweet anytime you want, Sana. Not that... just.. stares you are giving me. Who even told you to do that? Its very unlikely of you." I told her as she scratched her nape in embarrassment.

"It's Jeongyeon Unnie. She said i should try what she advised me to do, which is the thing i did when you woke up and give you lovely stares. She told me i could make you fall inlove with me more, but i guess it made you uncomfortable." She look down as i put my fingers under her chin forcing her to look at me.

"I prefer you being overly clingy than you doing whatever Jeongyeon Unnie told you to do. She is a dumbo equally to Ashley." I said and rolled my eyes knowing Jeongyeon Unnie did that on purpose because my poor baby is clueless.

"I'm so so inlove with you. You don't need to do anything because i love you so much, m'kay?" I kissed her cheek and she smile at me brightly, nodding her head.

After that i change my pj's into my very comfortable cloths, which is sweatpants and one of Sana's hoodies.

"You look cute, baby!" Sana run to me and hugged me. She then look at me with her cute smile.

"You look really good on my hoodies." She complimented.

"Thank you." Her lips make contact on my forehead as i released a relief sigh.

"Should i make us coffee while you cook breakfast for us?" I nodded and she dragged me excitedly to the kitchen.

You wouldn't want to know what we did while eating our breakfast. Sana is so clingy and she hugs me all the time. She's much affectionate today but i like it.

It wasn't long enough until she needs to get back to work, so i wanted everyday to be special when were together.

We are now in the living room. I was checking my emails and unfortunately i'll be more busy as well. I just uploaded my vlog regarding when we went to LA to watch Twice concert and guess what? My video blew up into million views and thousands likes. So many people who subscribed on my YT channel and i couldn't be more happy. Sana was so proud of me that she buys me all my favorites snacks.

Now while i was comfortably laying on the sofa, while phone in my hand, Sana tapped on my shoulder.

"Y/N?" She called, but i was busy reading some emails that i couldn't look at her.

"Babyyyy?!?!" Sana whine and repeatedly tap my shoulder.

I hum in response, my eyes still focused on my phone.

"Baby, hold my hand." She said, holding her hand up in the air. I faced her with a confused face.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I turn off my phone and do as she said.

I hold her hand, and as if she was flash's wife, Sana had pinned me on the sofa with my hands on top of my head.

"What are you gonna d—" She cut me off with a kiss on the lips.

Her tongue slowly entered my mouth, making my eyes widen. I pulled away blushing madly.

"SANAAA!!" I whined, hitting her shoulder with one hand, covering my face with the other in embarrassment.

Sana laid beside me, laughing her ass off.

"You're so cute." She giggled, pulling toward her by my waist.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

here's an update everyone!!