Trust

Author's Pov

While Y/N was putting back her things in her luggage, her girlfriend was only watching her only with a pout forming on her lips.

"Are you leaving for real? Why not stay another day?" Sana sadly asked and back hugged Y/N.

Y/N giggled and turn back only to see her girlfriend pouting cutely.

'Will I be able to leave at this point? Gosh she's so cute (〒﹏〒)'

"As much as I want to stay here for a few days, but I can't. I have a schedules waiting back on Korea." My face scrunch as I said that.

Being Vlogger is almost the same with Idols. I need to go back to Korea because of Sponsorships and spend my days Endorsing their products. When I was new to vlogging I thought, "Oh editing is so fun. It's stress relieving." But I thought wrong. Because the long you keep doing the same thing... it's exhausting. Especially when you do everyday was to film everything what's happening to your daily life.

But then vlogging is my passion. It's was my dream to be a famous vlogger someday when I was still a kid. I was filming my self every minutes using my mom's old camera because that's how vloggers do, right?

I wanted to make people happy because of the videos I'm making, and I'm also glad I met someone like Sana. She's the one who gives me inspiration, and let's not forget that she was a fan of me back then. Actually she's still my biggest fan.

"Fine. Update me always, okay? Don't occupied yourself too much because of your work. I'll talk to Ashley about it." Sana only sigh in defeat. She knows she can't do anything to convince Y/N from staying  because she has a lot of work too. And a little warning for her girlfriend because she know Y/N can be a workaholic and tend to tire herself.

"Yes, I won't forget to do that I promise." Y/N smiled and kiss her chubby cheeks making Sana smile as well.

"YOU TOO! You'll be gone a little long so you should take care of yourself too because I won't be there to do that for you." Y/N points at her, and Sana can't help but to nod her head and let out a chuckle.

Sana felt butterflies swimming around in her stomach as she was melted by Y/N's sweet-caring words.

"ALSO,since we would be apart for a little while.... I'm sure we'll miss each other. So then, let's always text and call each other everyday or if we have a free time at that day. And I hope you won't find someone else...." Y/N said as her words became sad at the end. She looks down and Sana hug her immediately.

"What are you saying, Baby? I only love you and I won't replace you. Besides we won't have a time to go out, because we're not allowed to, you know that, and all we will do is perform then leave to travel another city, and repeat. So please don't think of me finding someone else because you're the only one for me. Got it, Darling?" Sana kissed Y/N's forehead and she felt really relief from her girlfriend's words.

It's not that Y/N don't trust Sana, but she still needs assurance to make her heart and mind feels safe and secured.

"I know. I just need to hear it from you, and I feel reassured from what you just said." Both of them love each other and people who know they are together knows it. They're basically inlove to each other and inseparable.

"If you feel very needy but I'm not there, don't bring unknown girl in your room to give you pleasure that you desire. I'll kill you." Y/N said, half joking and serious. She playfully glares at Sana and waited for her to react.

"Holy god, that won't happen! I can control my hormones and I won't use a person to satisfy my pleasure desire." Sana Outburst as Y/N held back her laugh.

"I was just joking. I just wanna see your reaction and I'm satisfied with the face you show while explaining." Y/N said, cackling. But Sana wasn't happy about it.

"I don't care if you're joking or not, but it hurts me Y/N. Why would you think of that? You don't trust me?" Sana asked. Y/N could feel the sadness in her voice and now she felt guilty that she says all of that nonsense.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't say that. I felt horrible. I know what I said is a nonsense and nothing but a bullshit, but I trust you Sana. A lot. I'm sorry if I let you think that way." Y/N said and Sana hugged her, patting her back softly.

"It's fine. We can't avoid thinking negative things like that since we'll be away to each other. It's just a few weeks. We'll get through this." Sana said as she put both her hands on Y/N's shoulder so they would be facing each other.

"If you feel horny or very needy, call me instead. Tell me what you wish for and I'll do it for you. We can s*x through chat, or if you want it very entertaining, video call is the best way." Y/N said and wink at Sana.

Sana let out a hearty laugh as Y/N said that. It wasn't a bad a idea; It's what Sana thought about it. They know they'll definitely do it at those day while away from each other.

"You change mood so easily. It wasn't a bad a idea at all. I'll start it right away tomorrow. Make sure to answer my call, okay?" Sana smirks and Y/N smack her arm as they laugh together.

"Let's get some rest now. It upset me that your flight tomorrow would be morning. We would talk and laugh all night if it's not." Sana said and sigh, disappointed.

They head to the bed as soon as Y/N finished putting all her things back in her luggage.

"It's okay. We will see each other soon." Y/N said as she put her head in the crook of Sana's neck.

"Hmmm. I'm gonna miss you, Baby." Sana said, kissing Y/N's head as she hug her.

"Me too." Y/N mumbled as Sana felt Y/N's hot breath on her neck.

"Goodnight, Darling. I love you."

"Goodnight, Sana. Love you so much."

The couple doze off after that and they sleep so comfortable as they were with each other's embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

edi kayo na sweet🙄

wag na sana kayo magising char😂