Girlfriend Tag!

No one's POV

Sana was all alone in their bedroom and she was wondering where is her girlfriend. It's been about an hour and a half since Y/N disappear out of their room without informing Sana.

She went out of the bed and gets out of the room to find Y/N.

"Baby? Where are you?" Sana called out for her girlfriend but no answer. She confusedly roam the whole house until she saw her girl at the living room.

Sana looks at her girlfriend who is busy doing something that's why she probably didn't hear her calling.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Sana asked as soon as she reached Y/N.

"Hi, miss me already?" Y/N teased and Sana can't do anything but to rolled her eyes.

Well she isn't wrong in that, Sana did miss her that's why she's looking for her.

"Yeah. Got any problem with that?" Sana answered making her girlfriend chuckle at her.

"So feisty. I love it." Y/N said with a smirk.

"I know."

"So you didn't answer my questions yet. What are you doing and why aren't you answering when I was calling you." Sana asked as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry, I got busy with something. I posted on my twitter earlier to ask a questions about us because we'll do a girlfriend tag. I think they went too excited and a lot sends a questions which I think we can't finish." Y/N confidently said and showed to her all the questions on her phone that they're about to answer later on.

Sana was confused and she didn't know what was Y/N trying to do. Apparently Sana didn't know what 'girlfriend tag' is and she was actually excited and nervous at the same time.

"First of all what is 'Girlfriend Tag' you were saying? Is it some sort of a game for couples?" Sana asked her girlfriend.

"Yeah, kind of. By the way, I think we should film now, I'll explain the rest later before we do the video." Y/N said making Sana suddenly panic.

"Wait, are we seriously doing it right now? Right here? I haven't even taken a bath yet, i'm still wearing my pajamas." Sana worriedly asked as Y/N hold onto her shoulders.

"Wait a seconds, let me ask you quick question." Sana look at her and wait for her girlfriend to talk.

"Are you comfortable in your cloths right now?" Y/N asked her and Sana slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, so much." Y/N smiled to her.

"Then you don't need change your cloths right now if you really like them. Anything you wear, you are always beautiful babe. You don't always need to empress everyone, Sana." Y/N said making Sana's heart flutter and finally a wide smile was plastered on her face as she hug Y/N.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too a lot, baby." They pulled away and kiss each other.

"So... should we start now?" Y/N asked as Sana nodded happily.

"Okay, let me just set up everything." Y/N said and left for a minute and she got back after with her camera.

Y/N puts the camera on the table as they both sat on the floor so that their body fits in the camera well.

"You ready?" Sana nodded as Y/N finally tap the recording.

"Hi Sunshines! Guess who's finally doing a video with me~" A cheerful smile was spready across Y/N's face  as she started and Sana can only look at her with a very proud smile.