Touch of you

Y/N'S POV

It's another day and I have nothing to do, well I could make some clips for my vlog but I'm not up to it today.

I slumped on my couch and turn on the TV and watch some random shows. In the middle of me being serious on what I was watching, I receive a call from Sana!

I no longer interested at the show on the TV and excitedly answer the call.

"Hi, Baby~" The first word she'll greet me when talking to me on the phone. It doesn't failed to make my heart flutter.

"Hello~ How are you?" I asked while smiling, and I saw her being excited. It's cute so I giggle.

"I'm gooood!" She answer happily while looking at me. Her wide smile, oh it can always heal me when I'm sad or not in a good mood.

"Why are you so giddy today, huh?" My smile didn't fade as I can only be happy cause she is too.

"Because we just finish recordings, which means I can finally go home and spend time with you! I miss you so much, Y/N~~~" I saw her pouting. What a big baby.

"I miss you, too, Sana. So much!!" I sincerely said.

After knowing they will have a few days to rest before they shoot their M/V, I can't help but to feel very happy that I could spend time with Sana with few more days.

"I'll come home soon, Baby. I can't wait to see you and hug you so tight in my arms." Sana said as she was making an action imagining she was embracing me.

She don't need to make an act anymore because later on, I'll be in her arms soon.

"I feel the same, Babe. I'll wait for you here to go home soon." I said and smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait. See you soon, Baby."

"See you soon."

Time Skip~

I receive a text from Sana,,

Shasha💜:
Open your door, Baby. I'm waiting outside ;)

I quickly run to the door and immediately open it to see Sana outside. I jumped on her like a koala and hug her tight.

"Oops!- Oh my god, Y/N. I miss you so much!!" Sana hugged me be back as we almost fall down when I run to hug her.

We pulled away and stare at each others. We both lean in for a passionate kiss as I put my hands on the back of her neck while hers are on my face, cupping my cheeks.

We pulled away and both catching our breath. We smile to each other.

"Hello. I'm finally here. I miss you so much." Sana said as we stayed on our position and just look at each other with a smile.

"Mhmmm... I miss you, too, very much." We shared a last short kiss before we went to the living room where I left the TV still open.

"Were you watching when I came here?" Sana asked as I nod.

"I buy some goodies and some of your favorites." Sana said, taking out everything on the paper bag.

"Thank you, Sana." I said and hug her. She then immediately hug me back.

"Anything for you, Sweet girl." Sana said and give me a sweet smile.

I hugged her from her side and put my head on her shoulder, which she leaned her head on top of mine. I missed her so much.

Every day that we missed each other's touch has payed off, because now we're in the arms of each other now.

"How's your career?" I heard Sana's soft voice asked me. I hummed, enjoying to hear her heart beats.

"Good. Editing my videos is a bit stressing, but I'll be happy after I uploaded it. Also I got a lot of package from sponsorships and I don't know which one I should start." I said my problem.

Vlogging may look fun, It's really fun actually. But if you look to the darker side of it, it's so stressing.

"My poor Baby. Don't stress yourself too much, okay? I know you love vlogging so much, but it's okay if you take a break. I knew your fans would understand you." I lifted my face from her chest as I close my eyes when Sana kiss my head.

"If you're having so much pressure.... Taking a break is okay, Y/N. I'll always be here for you." Happy tears came flowing out of my eyes and Sana wipe it for me with a comforting smile.

"Thank you so much, Sana. I didn't knew that I was put in a lot of pressure until now that I realize it. Maybe you're right, I'll take a break from filming and focus on us only. I miss you so much." Sana hold my cheeks as her eyes looking softly to me.

"I'm always here for you, Y/N. Any time of the day, even if I'm busy I could make time for you so I can just comfort you if there's something bothering you." I don't deserve her. She's too kind and soft to me.

"Thank you, Thank you, always Sana. I love you." She tuck a hair behind my ears and softly peck the tip of my nose.

"I love you, too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm so soft for this chapter😩 I need a Minatozaki Sana and in my life too🤧🤧