With you ft. Mitzu

Author's Pov

As the ray of sun reflected into the glass windows of the lovely couple, the other one woke up and stretch out. A smile was crept on her face as she saw her love of her life sleeping next to her.

She didn't yet wake her up and admire the sweet sight. A few minutes or an hour staring at her girlfriend, she decided to wake her up already.

Sana planted a multiple kisses to Y/N's face making the other one stir on her sleep and groan.

"Good morning, Baby." Sana softly peck her lips and she saw Y/N smiling as her eyes was still close.

The sight melted her heart and make her heart flutter.

Y/N open her eyes, adjusting at the lighting first before she make eye contact to Sana.

"Good morning, too, Sana." Y/N said with a smile.

"Had a good sleep?" Sana asked her as she saw Y/N sitting up the bed while stretching her body and making small sounds making Sana giggled.

"Hmmm. It feels really good when I sleep with you." Y/N truthfully said, making the squirrel blush.

"Really? I'm glad." Sana said and hugged her back.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat breakfast with the other members." Y/N nodded.

They both went in the bathroom to brush their teeths and change cloths.
After that, they decided to knock of the others room to ask them have a breakfast all together.

So since the most near room to them was Jeongyeon's and Ashley's room, their room was the first to get a knock on their door.

"I wonder what they did last night?" Y/N said, her finger tapping her chin while looking through the door.

"What do you mean, Baby?" Sana asked, confusedly.

"Huh? I mean how did they get along last night. I'm really curious." Y/N said as she look at Sana.

"Ahhh~ We can ask them that later. For now, we should wake them up so we can eat already." Y/N nodded and Sana went to knock on the door Infront of them and a newly wake up Jeongyeon opened the door.

"Oh, what brings the couple here early in the morning?" Jeongyeon asked as she rub her eyes.

"It's not that early, Unnie. It's actually already nine in the morning, and we are here to say that we should eat breakfast all together with the other members." Sana said and Jeongyeon nodded her head slowly, probably because she was still sleepy.

"Ah, Jeongyeon Unnie. Is Ashley still sleeping?" Y/N asked and Jeongyeon look behind her back.

"I think so. When I get up to bed she was sound asleep. Don't worry, I'll wake her up soon and we'll catch up to the breakfast." The couple nodded and went to another members room until they inform them all.

-

Sana and Y/N reserve a table for them and the girls came over to the restaurant parter by partner.

Mina and Tzuyu have arrive to the restaurant and the couple wave their hand to them. The quietest members sat already as they wait for the others to come.

"Good morning, Sana Unnie, Y/N Unnie." Tzuyu said and smiled.

Mina did the same too, and of course the couple greet them a good morning as well.

Soon all of them are complete already as they ordered their foods.

They were just chit chatting to each others while the two best friend tease each other.

Y/N look at Ashley with a smirk and look at Jeongyeon, which is sitting beside Ashley while talking to her members.

'We will talk later, okay?' Y/N signaled her friend, which Ashley replied with her in a glare making Y/N giggle.

Sana notice her girlfriend laughing beside and she saw her teasing her friend that make her smile as well. She was just falling deeper even more to her.

Time Skip

The sun was already setting and the sky painted by a pink mixed with orange. Plus, the view from outside was a pretty ocean, you can see the huge ferris wheel in the distance too and the people are crowding them.

"Waaah~ The view from your room is so cool. I wish we can switch rooms so I can admire the view from outside all day." Y/N said, leaning her hands at the railing while admiring the breath taking view outside.

The three chuckled at her which is, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu. The couple decided to go in Tzuyu and Mina's room since they heard that the view from their room is great.

Y/N was filming the view, clearly happy. Whilst Sana is secretly taking a picture of her with a wide smile.

[Mina&Tzuyu behind them be like:
👁️👄👁️]

"This place is so frickin gorgeous. I wanna stay here forever." Y/N sigh in relief.

"Y/N Unnie, do you usually really like swearing?" A confuse Tzuyu asked.

Y/N turn around and awkwardly smile.

"Uhhh... Actually, yes."

"Are you feeling uncomfortable with it? I'm sorry, I'll try not to say inappropriate words when you are around." Y/N said as she was scratching her nape.

Tzuyu panicked after hearing such an apology from Y/N. It wasn't her point after all.

"No, I'm okay with it...." Tzuyu said and give Y/N a smile.

"Actually....... I swore too at some time, especially when I get frustrated." Tzuyu shyly said.

The three were shock to hear that from Tzuyu, but they think it's normal since Tzuyu isn't a child anymore that needs to be babied, and they were glad that Tzuyu don't openly say curse word when they are together.

"Really? If you don't mind, what is your favorite cuss word?" Y/N asked which she got slightly pinch on her side waist from Sana with a glare, but Tzuyu didn't notice it.

"Uhhh... probably 'fuck'?" Tzuyu shyly said as she fidgeted her fingers and look down in embarrassment.

The olders laughed at Tzuyu's cuteness and they said that it was normal to swear sometimes, but don't always use it especially when in many people will hear it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Would there be anything you want to ask about your author?