So Hot

Y/N's Pov

Time fly so fast and here I am again at the Twice's 'World Tour Concert'. The girls told me that their concert will be much extra fun and Sana might've told me that each of the members have a solo performances. I'm so excited as it was their first time they'll do it.

As usual Ashley was with me, and so many people are happy to see me at the concert. We stop by to the backstage first to give goodluck to the girls. When Ashley and I arrive their the girls are getting there outfits done.

"Y/N! ASHLEY!" I smiled widely when the girls saw us and give them a hugs.

"We're so glad you guys are here!" Sana excitedly run to me and hug me tightly.

"Of course, I am here to support you all." I said.

"Do you mean support your girl?" They give me a teasing look while Sana giggle beside me. I blushed as Sana kiss my cheek.

"So what, are you guys jealous?" Sana told them and the girls tsked in annoyance making Sana laugh loudly because of them.

Just then Manager Oppa came in and announce that they'll be coming out in a few minutes. It's our cue to get out as well and be with the crowd to watch them.

"Goodluck everyone!" Ashley and I said and they cheered in return.

Ashley and I went to our respective place which at the VIP. The light suddenly lights up and there TWICE stood at the center. The crowd started screaming as the girls started performing. I stood here watching them with a very proud smile.

I know how these nine girls work very hard just to get where they are right now. They deserve all of it. The love and support from their fans. I also know that they are very from all their achievements lately. It was fantastic.

Ash and I sing along, shout and bopped our heads while the girls perform infront of us. It's about time for the girls to do their solo performance. Sana messaged me and I knew it right then that Ashley and I need to leave the crowds again and go back to where the girls are.

The girls wanted us to watch their performance backstage. When we arrive there, everyone is busy and in a hurry. All of the people are everywhere to get the girls prepared.

One by one, I watch how the other girls perform their solo's and I am so entertained. Sana walk behind me and I look at her up and down.

Her red button down polo shirt is making me feel hot.

She is so hot.

What the hell will this girl perform in these outfit?!

Well I guess it's for me to find out.

"Are you just gonna stare at me? Baby, I know i'm hot." Sana said to me grinning making me blush.

"Shut up, it's your turn." I said and I just heard Sana laugh.

Damn what a tease.

"See how the girls perform? Watch how I do mine." Sana said with a confident smile.

"Show me. I'll be here all through out your performance." I said and kiss her cheeks.

I peek behind the curtain as Sana stepped on stage. New Rules by Dua Lipa played on the backround as the light went up, making the fans go crazy as they saw Sana on her red seducing outfit.

The girls stood around me, joining me as we watch Sana do her solo performance. It's very exciting for me as this was the first time I saw Sana have a solo stage. I can't be more proud of my girl.

"Don't let em in, don't em in." I was so focused on how her body moves.

"Don't be his friend, don't be his friend." The way she squat and do that chest moves, she got me there.

I love her voice and how she can get the crowds go crazy for her. She's just so amazing.

After that she went on a crawling position making my face so hot. She's so sexy goddamn it.

The girls might've notice how I suddenly went unmoved after that as they laugh at me.

After the performance, Sana went down the platform and immediately came to my side.

I gave her a bottle of water and wiped her sweats all over her face.

"What do you think about it, Baby? Did you like it?" Sana asked me as she put her hands on my face. I bet it was hot as of the moment.

"I- Uh," I was loss of words as Sana look at me.

"She love it, Sana Unnie." Tzuyu said and smirk at me.

"Yeah, I think her favorite was when you started crawling on the floor. Her face was so red and she can't even move after that." My face burn even more because of their adding statements.

"Really? My baby loves it?" Sana looks at me with a teasing look.

"It's great, yeah."

"Great? Are you sure it's just great, baby girl?" Sana asked as she caressed my cheek.

"Okay, fine, it was sexy. You're so hot back there." I said, still flustered.

My face was red as tomato and Sana couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah?" She asked with a teasing grin as she lean in to kiss me. I hummed.

"Tonight you'll see me crawling to you as well." Sana whispered to me and wink after. I smack her shoulder playfully making her laugh loudly.

The girls shook their head on us with a smile.

"Stupid, why would you say that when the girls are here?!" I whispered shout at her as she shrugged, still her smirk wasn't leaving.

"I wasn't joking about it, baby girl. Don't sleep early tonight, we still have an business ongoing." Sana said making me all so red.

"Sana stop teasing your girl, she looks very red y'know?" I heard Jihyo said and I was embarrass.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inspired chapter~~