Prologue

Have you heard of "that" forest?

it was said,

"Once your foot have collided within the border of it's soil.

"Clouded with fog, the forest will consume you whole.

"It will then keep you there lock forever.

"Until Death shall welcome you in to its arms."

Rumors reached many ears carried by the mouth of people.

Many traverse through the woods of the rumored forest.

Not a single being returned.

And it will stay as is-

-Not too long

Because at the dawn of the Wolf Moon.

A bright blue moon that wolves would howl proudly under it's presence.

The fog surrounding the forest will soon disperse, daring anyone to walk in to finally find the truth behind the mystery of the forest feared by many.

There was no one.

What only laid upon their sight were the million bones of humans who had been trapped inside the forest for far too long .

It turned into a story.

And into a legend .

And into a myth, tale told to the children by their ancestors.

Many years passed, and the forest' secret remained a hidden.

It was then known as the "Suicide forest" where people enters in hope to end their life, and never to come back to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This prologue has a double meaning.

If you are keen to know what it mean, scram.

Do not dare try to look for it, neither should you try to decipher such puzzles of secret.

Because this mystery, is for me to know, and for you to not.

However, this Little one should use this chance to entertain itself and offer you a game of guess.

With hints scattered through the journey of our main character, make use of them and theorize what happened and what will happen.

Become your own prophets and see what have been seen, yet had not been discovered, and to find what is yet to be known to all.

However, shall you spill such secrets to others who shall not know of such thing.

I, the Little one shall keep you here.

For Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

See ya~

-Every End has it's own Beginning. We're not yet over. We're just getting started from here on...