Chapter 7 Romeo and Juliet Act

Penalized, the brown-haired girl is to spend an uncertain hours, revealed to be a total of 50 hours within a room. Unknown, that she is to spend the same punishment with 5 other people. Who would have thought they'd be Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio.

"Nee- Killua." Gon called his silvernette friend with his hand cupped beside his mouth wanting to whisper something in his ear.

Killua seeing Gon's cupped hand leaned forward to him, "Nani?"

"The thing at the blimp last night. You think it's good time to ask her what her name was?" They turn to peek at the girl who's reading at a couch.

"I think it's alright." Killua whispered back.

"Then, should we also invite Leorio-san and Kurapika-san? They still don't know right?"

Killua in thought nodded, "I guess so..." He shrugged.

Gon called out to Leorio for his attention from one of the corners of the room, "Leorio-san!"

The said male looks up from his newspaper to Gon. "What is it?"

"Anone- Killua and I are going to ask her name." He pointed at the girl, "I thought you'll also want to hear it too, so I called you. Are you going to come with us?"

Leorio's eye trailed at the red hooded girl. She was reading a book quietly in between of Kurapika and the sole bookshelf in the room. He smiled.

"Why don't you go ahead." He flickered his newspaper to straighten it back.

Gon blink, surprise of his decision, "Don't you also wanna know her name? You seem really upset yesterday and even started avoiding her."

A resounding thunk fell to his head, "Was it that obvious?"

"The avoiding? It was."

And another resounding bang over the back of his head.

Leorio sheepishly laughed, rubbing the back of his head as if easing the mental attack from Gon's honesty, "I see. But don't worry, I already talked with her, so I've already known her name."

Gon's eyes widen in surprise, "Really?! What was her name?"

"Why are you asking me? Weren't you on your way to ask her for that?"

"Ah, that's right." Gon stood up, "Then I'll be back!" And off he went to Killua.

Once Gon arrived, Killua immediately looks for Leorio to find him still reading in the newspaper over the other corner of the room.

"Leorio isn't coming?" he asked Gon.

Gon shook his head, "Nuh uh, he said he already talk with her and already know her name."

"Huh. Ok then." He numbly answered.

'Guess he's done avoiding her.' Killua thought to himself.

.

.

.

"Nee- nee-"

She turn at the voice to find both Gon and Killua, now settled in front of her to where she decided to settle down. Closing the book, she was reading taken from the lone bookshelf she and Kurapika have ransacked, she gave them her undivided attention.

"What is it?"

Both boys look at each other, "Back at the blimp, you didn't finish telling us your name. Is it alright if you tell us now?" Gon inquired for both of them. And hearing of this, Kurapika had also closed his book to listen to them.