Chapter 0

A choice has been made between the Heaven and Earth. With a chapter close, a new chapter will open, and a new life will be born.

Awaking at a new world, eyes fluttering open to see a magnificent tall greenery forest, her body dipped in a lake full of lily flowers and koi fishes surrounding her body.

In an unknown place, there is but one thing this new soul know of.

It was a name. Her name.

Her very own identity in such world.

But other than her very own name, the little soul knew nothing more of herself.

Strange...

She knew of the color of the sky.

She knew of what those tiny almost nonexistence herbs growing by the trees.

She knew of what kind of fishes swimming by the small lake she was in.

She knew of that certain bird singing high up the sky with their chirps alone.

She knew of what she could make of those sharp stones to help her.

She knew all of them like the back of her hand.

But then, once asked of what she was doing in this forest.

Of what she was doing before she lost her consciousness.

Of why she was sleeping at a lake, now her body a soaking wet.

Of how she came to realize she was still breathing even after- after- -

Of why she is alive...

Nothing seems to appear to answer these growing question inside of her.

She knew however, that lamenting such thoughts would do nothing for her.

Therefore, she pushed them away from the very back of her mind, and instead, focused to how she should survive such space within this world.

.

.

.

.

.

At the very tender age, after awaking at the wilderness of nowhere, with few of those knowledge she acquired with no assurance of where exactly she took them from, she was able to survive in such place and had adapted herself to live in a jungle full of monsters.

Unknown years passed by, and at the age of a young teen, still inside of the nameless wilderness, a group of people found her. Though a bit hesitant, they had decided to take her in.

They were a group of villagers who had settled peacefully inside the forest.

She stayed with the villagers who had given her shelter, food, and had taught her of many things.

After living within a year inside the village, the questions buried deep within her mind begun to resurface. Only for more questions to spring in her mind;

Had she also lived in a village before?

Were there also people she would always look out for?

Did she had an adult who have taught her the things she knew before?

Had someone trained her in fighting too?

Were there a time where she was also able to smile so happily like now?

Had she ever cried from some stupid silly things?

Had she ever fought with someone like the siblings living across the home she is staying?