Chapter 4 Blimp Ride

A/n I never had a plan to update today, but someone seems to guess something right last chapt and I guess- it's a count?? Anyways, I had to edit this a last minute cuz of that, and so- Here it is!

Enjoy yourself cuz now imma gonna enjoy my missed precious updates these last week, curse the storm for all the blackouts happening in our place😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the finishing the Second phase of Hunter exam, everyone that have passed returned to the blimp where Chairman Netero have officially introduced himself to the remaining participants. Beside him was the tiny green bean who had given the examiner their badges at the tunnel from before the exam started, who turn out to be the chairman's secretary.

Once they were dismissed to either eat dinner or sleep to their provided chambers, Leorio and Kurapika excused themselves to rest for the night.

The three fourteen teenagers bid their farewell to them. The girl's attention lingering her eyes to both older male, specially at Leorio.

She noticed something was off to him. It seemingly felt like he was... avoiding her...?

She shook her head, because why would he- avoid her... right?

He's her nii-san. Her family now!

Maybe he may have just really tire himself or... have grown tired of her...

Chilled shiver ran down in her spine.

Did she do something wrong...?

With a rambling thoughts within her mind, her hand flinched once a foreign skin touch her skin. She look up to see Gon taking her hand to be pulled by him.

"Ne, let's go explore the blimp with Killua! It will be fun!"

"Uhm-" Dumbfounded, she stared at Gon's back as she mindlessly followed him.

The light brown haired girl was in no way tired by all means from all the events that she had taken. It must probably be the nature of being a youngster, but nevertheless, this may be the exact reason why she had let Gon pull her along to explore the blimp along with Killua.

This may also help her distract her self from everything that has been going on too.

.

.

.

Staff only. No entrance. Lock.

Whatever the signage hanged in many certain rooms, the three children was unstoppable and literally nothing can stop them from opening all the doors they pass by their escapade.

The cloak girl simply followed them, chiming in their conversation here and there, but mostly kept quiet throughout their exploration. She is satisfied enough to listen and simply follow the two boys.

However, a certain silvernette was never satisfied with her silence, both in their conversation and presence. It seriously nerve him whenever he talk with Gon or saw an interesting part of the blimp that he'd suddenly feel the presence of the girl that would startle him every few seconds it happened. Even after deciding he'd keep tabs with the girl everytime, something would always take his attention away from the girl, and it pissed him to no end at how he could easily get distracted.

Was it Gon's fault? The blimp perhaps? Or was it his own? No, Killua is not to be blame here, it's the girl! Yes, it's the girl, everything is her fault!

.

.

.

The three had only settled down once they have found the kitchen with their stomach growling at the meat they could smell from inside. Both boys looked at each other in excitement with similar thoughts and ideas running about in their head, and entered inside the kitchen incognito. And while both boys were creeping inside the kitchen in secret, the girl had boldly entered inside the facility and went up to ask the chef if she could use the kitchen utensils to heat the now cold pork she had been carrying inside her cloak, half of them still raw.