Chapter 5 Ball Game

After Chairman Netero have appeared out of nowhere from the hallway the teen were staying at, they seem to have agreed unto a game to which the little girl were pulled at to participate by the same green headed bean. One thing led to another and the little girl found herself inside an empty room with three people: Gon; Killua; and the Chairman.

And now, before them stand the chairman with a ball at one of his hand, a game about to occur, a hunter license at stake if all teen won by retrieving the ball from the chairman as per the deal prior the beginning of this very much 'stupid' game as what our certain irritated silver cat concluded of.

As for the certain little red hooded girl who was once more simply got swept by the current occurrence of event, decided to simply watch the boys lung themselves towards the old man who skillfully avoided them, not letting them get a hold of the ball.

. . . . .

Few more hours into the game, the two boys stopped for a while, walking in circle at the old man as if strategizing what to do next. "Aren't you going to join in?" The chairman had ask her from the middle, deliberately ignoring the two boys who had just realized of the girl they had forgotten.

She really have a little to no presence at all, doesn't she? But not enough for the strongest man in the room to simply pass by.

The little girl shook her head, "I'm quite tired. I'll be retiring for the night." Moreover, watching Gon and Killua's attempts, it was more than clear that it's impossible for the girl to take on the challenge. Even if she join them now, the percentage of winning wouldn't skyrocket like that. At least was what she thinks of the situation.

True to herself, she left to find a room where she could sleep. She came across the room where the other contestants were gathered to sleep before, and she will in no way sleep with those many people around her.

And thanks to her explorations alongside the two boys earlier, she backtracked her way to a room where they opened an empty guest room. A lavish room that has a huge King bed and a sofa in front of a TV. There was also a door inside that she had guessed would lead to a bathroom.

Arriving at the said place, she opened the door and lucky to her, there was no one inside the room. Neither was there a sound she could hear from the other side of the door inside the room, which only meant it was empty.

A guest room reserved or not, it doesn't change the fact that there is a 'first come first serve' basis that exist. In the first place, she is 'that' guest.

And this is the hunter association's blimp, surely, except for the staffs inside the blimp, the contenders and the hunter examiners are the only people inside the blimp, yes?

Either way, as long as she lock the door, no one would be able to get in right away. She'll have a lot of time to hide and escape once people are to break into the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After taking a refreshing bath at the room she claimed, she patted her hair with a towel, eventually using a hair dryer once she had found one hidden at a cabinet.

She was still in a towel just getting out from the bathroom after drying her hair when she heard a knock resonating from the door.

Uh oh- Are the authorities already here?