8|Date Night

I informed my brothers about my date with Rafael, they seemed to be completely okay with it

I informed my brothers about my date with Rafael, they seemed to be completely okay with it. Marco actually told me that Rafael is taking over Miguel's place as Don, which I had no idea about.

I decided to get ready, Rafael told me we're going to a pretty water fountain which I'm extremely excited about, but after dinner. Since I'm hungry as FUUUUCK!

I straightened my hair and put some light makeup on, I never felt this excited for a date before. I know I felt strong love towards Scar but I never felt this delighted before. Rafael is an old soul, someone who I thought about for years but what frightens me is my past...

If we do become a couple, I'll have to warn him about my trauma. And that terrifies me.

Aaaaaannnnyways, let's go down the stairs. I made my way down the steps, finding Marco speaking to Rafael.

"Speaking of the devil," Marco smiled brightly at me. "Have fun amore."

"Thank you Marc, I'll see you later!" I replied, tightly hugging him. Rafael then held my hand, making butterflies form in my tummy.

We got in the car and Rafael sent me a loving smile, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the affection. A guy was driving for us since we're about to druuunk!

"What song do you want on?" Rafael asked, flicking through his playlist.

"Tia Tamera bitch!" I shouted, making him chuckle. He then put Doja Cat on and I scream sang the whole way to the restaurant.

Once we arrived, Rafael took my hand and showed me the way to the restaurant. We took our seats and ordered drinks. Alcohol to be exact.

~2 hours later~

Rafael and I laughed all night. I haven't had a good laugh like this in a long time. He told me about his trips, how he traveled around the world. We talked about our time in Illinois, when we would fight over missions or when we had to "pretend" to be a couple. Our laughs echoed throughout the restaurant, he kept tracing circles on the palm of my hand.

Once we were finished, he then took my hand once again, bringing me to the car. We also got drinks to take out with us. When we got in the car, I drunkenly rested my head on Rafael's shoulder. He instantly stroked my hair until we arrived at the water fountain.

I looked at the beautiful, breathtaking scenery. The fountain looked more like a waterfall, the water danced with the moon light. I jumped out of the car immediately, kicking my shoes off and jumped in the water fountain. Rafael started hysterically laughing, pulling out his phone to take a picture of me.

 Rafael started hysterically laughing, pulling out his phone to take a picture of me

He then took his shoes off too and joined me. He instantly picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his torso, he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear before passionately kissing me.

His eyes glanced with happiness, I never had this euphoric feeling before. Not even with Scar. He cupped my face in his big hands, slowly caressing my face. We made our way out of the fountain and cleaned ourselves.

We decided to book a room in the hotel near us, I texted my brothers and informed them I'll be out all night, I told them I'll be staying at Miguel's.

A white lie won't hurt anyone...

We checked into the room and I flopped onto the bed, Rafael then followed me and threw himself down too, making me bounce from his weight.

"I really like you Briella,I thought about you a lot" Rafael softly spoke.

"I like you too Rafael" I replied with a grin. He sat up and took his shirt off, exposing the tattoos scattered around his body. I then realized I didn't have any clothes to sleep in, Rafael was one step ahead of me and handed me his shirt.

"Here," he smiled. "Wear this tonight." 

"Thank you Rafael," I smiled. "I had a really fun night."

"I did too, flower."

I took my dress off in front of him, he respectfully turned his body so that he couldn't see. Once I got dressed, I jumped back into bed along with Rafael. We lay staring deeply into each other's eyes. His eye's had a beautiful spark to them, they were almost emerald green.

I slowly closed my eyes, getting comfortable under the relaxing sheets while Rafael massaged my head.

"Goodnight Rafael" I tiredly whispered.

"Goodnight my flower."