39| Lustful Love

We got home, luckily avoiding everyone

We got home, luckily avoiding everyone. He rushed to our room,I softly pushed Brie on the bed. She looked at me with such anticipation in her eyes, she slowly bit down on her bottom lip. I took my clothes of immediately, my hunger for her touch was unbearable.

I traced little hickies on her neck, her moans are like music to my ears. She played with my hair as I bit her soft heavenly skin. I slid her dress up, taking it off, revealing unexpected lingerie. A huge smirk appeared on my face.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I whispered. I traced my fingertip down her curves, making her shiver in anticipation.

"Now," I spoke. "I got you another present."

Briella's eyebrows furrowed, completely confused.

Once she seen it, her eyes widened.

"A VIBRATOR?!" She shouted.

"Shhhh, let me make you feel good butterfly."

And with that, she lay back and let me do anything I want to her.

"Now, we're going to blindfold you, I'm also going to handcuff you but we need a safe word" I told her.

"Flamingo" she blurted out.

This woman...I love her.

I kissed her lips and handcuffed her to the bed, she looked deeply into my eyes with such lustful eyes. I couldn't be more lucky to have her in my life.

I put the blindfold over her eyes, I then made my way in between her thighs. I slowly took her panties off and licked her perfect little clit. Her moans and whimpered filled the silence, god I could listen to her all day.

I then turned the vibrator on and placed it on her clit as I fingered her tight pussy.

"Raaaaaaf! Fuuuuuuuck!" She moaned in pleasure.

"Do you like that baby girl?" I smirked, turning the vibrator higher.

"YeeEEESS FUCK!"

Her back arched, her perfect boobs were on display, I couldn't help myself but touch her. I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers, I just knew she was about to cum.

"Are you going to cum, gorgeous?" I asked her, Brie moaned in response. I raised the level higher on the vibrator, she immediately squirted all over me.

"Good girl, you're so good for me."

"But I'm not finished."

I wrapped her legs over my shoulders and roughly inserted my dick inside her, she immediately let out a loud moan, throwing her head back. I thrusted inside her, she was so fucking wet. I placed a kiss on her lips, full of love and lust.

I took the blindfold off so I could see her blue diamonds she calls eyes, I love every single part of her, her flaws, her personality and her body.

"I love you Raf" she moaned.

"I fucking adore you amor."

I uncuffed her hands and sat her on my lap. She held my dick and lowered herself onto it, letting out a satisfied moan. I held her so close to me, the sex we have isn't just for pleasure, it's more of a spiritual thing. She lets me touch every single part of her, I couldn't be more grateful.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and lay her head on my shoulder as I fucked her. I was still rough but in a passionate way.

God, I can't get enough of her.

"I'm going to cum baby girl" I groaned as I positioned her so her ass was up. I thrusted inside her tight wet pussy.

"Cum inside me."

Don't mind if I do...

She also thrusted her ass on my dick, making me rock fucking hard. She gripped onto the sheets as I came inside her, her beautiful moans left her lips.

"Fuck!" I groaned. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, I watched my cum drip from her beautiful pussy.

I lay down beside her as we both caught our breaths.

"Was I too rough?" I asked my love.

"No," she replied. "You were perfect."

"...Brie..."

"Yeah?"

"What if you get pregnant?"