55| Welcome To The World [EDITED]

Today is the day and I'm scared as shit

Today is the day and I'm scared as shit. I'm a tough mafia man and I'm afraid of babies?

Come on Rafael! Grow a pair of balls!

Okay, sorry for that pep talk. Briella and I sat in the room, waiting for the doctor to finally arrive. I held her small hand in my rough one, tracing circles with my thumb. She's way more nervous than I am, I mean, it's her body that they have to cut.

Because it's twins, and Briella's anxiety, we had to schedule a C-Section. Which I'm completely fine with, she lay her head on my shoulders.

"Are you nervous?" She whispered.

"A little, are you?"

"Fucking shitting myself" she replied in a serious tone, I couldn't help but chuckle.

She gave me a look....you know, "dOnT FuCkINg LaUGH At ME!" look. Brie then lay her head back on my shoulder as I stroked her hair, hopefully calming her. I know this is such a big change for her but I will be here every step of the way.

"Mrs Garcia?" A doctor spoke. "Are you ready?"

"Yup..." Briella mumbled, trying to get out of the hospital bed. The doctor brought a wheelchair in for her, which she declined until I forced her to sit down.

Mi amor, don't be stubborn today.

She hesitantly sat down while the doctor wheeled her to the delivery room, I followed holding Brie's hand. Once we arrived, they put surgical gowns on us and made us sanitize our hands.

Stay clean y'all.

They then placed Briella on the surgical table, she lay down and they put a curtain above her tummy. The doctors put Brie under epidural anesthetic.

"Okay Mrs Garcia, you're going to feel a bit of pressure here" the surgeon spoke. Briella squeezed my hand in worry.

"Oh," Brie sighed. "That wasn't bad!" She smiled up at me.

Around 30 minutes had past, the anticipation was eating me alive. But then....we heard the first cry.

"Oh my god!" Briella smiled at me. "Who is it?"

"It's a boy!" The doctor smiled while cleaning the baby.

Then, we heard the second cry, tears ran down both of our faces.

"You've got a healthy baby girl!" The second doctor told us.

"You did amazing mi amor!" I kissed Brie, she smiled so brightly, her tears were running nonstop.

The doctors brought our babies over to us and my god, they're absolutely beautiful.

"We're just going to stitch you back up and we'll be finished, okay?" The doctors spoke, we both nodded our heads, unable to pay attention.

"Can I hold one of them?" I asked the nurse, she politely handed me my baby boy. She let Briella see our daughter, her smile grew even more.

"God, they're beautiful" she happily cried.

"They are, you're a very lucky couple" the nurse smiled to us.

15 minutes later, the doctors were finished the surgery. They then brought us to a room where we both looked at our babies in awe.

"They're so beautiful" Briella whispered, holding my hand.

She held our baby boy in her arms as I held our girl. Then, the silence was interrupted by our families.

"Let us see the babies!" Miguel shouted, making everyone shush him.

Brie's brothers and Miguel smiled softly as they saw the babies, Beckham was crying of course.

"God, my sister is a mom" Beckham cried, wiping away his tears.

~Four hours later~

Everyone had left since it's now 11PM. I held my baby girl in my arms. She has dark hair, long lashes with emerald green eyes, just like her father. Our baby boy looks almost identical except for his bright blue eyes, just like me!

I guess it's time to tell you the names...

Amorà Robyn Garcia.

Ezra Enzo Garcia.

Robyn for my mother, Ezra for Rafael's uncle, who practically raised him. I also picked Enzo for Marco, he's been there for me when I needed him so I just thought I'd name my baby after him.

(And if y'all forget Marc's full name, Marco Enzo De Luca)

I'm so happy to finally have them in my arms, seeing them is worth the months of torture and constipation.

I'm not getting over the constipation, that was hell.

Ezra held my finger with his tiny little hand which melted my heart, I looked over to Rafael. He was mesmerized by Robyn, he couldn't take his eyes off her, you could see the pure adoration in his eyes.

I promise to keep my family safe, to always be there for them, to listen to them. My love grows like flowers that blossom in spring, all of my worries disappeared once I heard their cries.

Welcome to the world my little demons.

Authors note:

YAAAAY THE BABIES ARE HERE WHOOP WHOOOOOP

IM SO HAPPPYYYY EYOOOO