54| Tomorrow

I'm about to give birth! I go to the hospital tomorrow for my C-Section

I'm about to give birth! I go to the hospital tomorrow for my C-Section. I'm pretty nervous for this new chapter in our lives but we have so much support around us. I feel like everything's falling into place.

This experience has been absolutely amazing and tiring. I've grown so much more love for Raf, he's been unbelievably supportive.

I've been writing in journals for my babies to read when they're older. I will continue writing when they're here, it's been helping me a lot.

The change of my body has been something I can't describe. It's weird but also amazing.
I'm not upset with my body and how it's growing, I'm literally growing humans, my body is evolving. Becoming a mother is something I had no information on, the first few months were extremely difficult to process the experience. But now, I embrace the changed and life that continues to grow.

I'm just so excited to finally see my babies, to hold them in my arms, to show the love I have for them. I'm afraid for the delivery of course, but I just want it over with now.

We've packed all of my things, I'm definitely bringing my laptop to watch Netflix. I don't want my brothers in the delivery suite with me, as they would probably pass out. I just want Raf there, even though he may be a nervous wreck.

It's amazing how much my babies have grew, I love seeing them in the ultrasound and hearing their heartbeats.

And I can't wait to tell you their names! *wink*

Margot and Fiona, my aunts, have been my rock. They taught me a few things on being a mother, how to bathe the baby, breastfeeding and formula. They were so excited when I told them I'm pregnant, Fiona literally cried.

Rocco and Nicole helped me out with medicines to give the babies when they're teething and all. Nicole gave us a few books that were extremely helpful.

Hala and Beckham....where do I start?

Well first of all, they got us Shrek baby clothes.

Yes, you heard right. They literally got custom Shrek baby clothes. Beckham got a Shrek teddy along with a Donkey teddy. Which was sweet but come on! Did it have to be Shrek!?

Faye got the babies a really cute swingy chair. It's meant to calm them, which was so thoughtful of her. Violet and Marco have been buying us so much baby clothes, we literally have too much already and they're not even here!

My brothers fought over who's going to be the godfather but Rafael and I don't know who to pick. We have such a huge family and I don't want to make anyone upset if they don't choose them.

These past months have been a journey full of love, hopefulness and constipation.

Who knew pregnancy makes you constipated!?

I'm ready to meet my babies, I just can't wait.

Tomorrow is the day, my beautiful babies will be here.

Authors note:

I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter, I felt so uncreative and shitty for not posting today.

This book will have around 60 chapters in it, I don't want to the end the book right after Brie gives birth, I want y'all to see their family life too.

I love you all and thank you for your patience, please stay safe and remember to eat my lovelies <3