51| Is That A Yes?

What?

What?

"Wait, what?" I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant Rafael" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled her into my embrace, stroking her hair.

"This is amazing mi amor!" I told her. "We're going to have a baby....if that's what you want?"

She looked up at me, I wiped her stray tear away with my thumb.

"You want it?" She asked.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, my butterfly, I always wanted to start a family with you" I smiled, her eyes lit up before she hugged me once again.

"Sooooo....is that a yes?" I said.

"YES HOE!" She screamed, pulling me into a loving passionate kiss. She pulled away from our kiss and looked down at her clothes.

"Why did you propose to me in my pajamas?" She asked, scratching her head.

"Because you're cute!" I happily replied. She rolled her eyes before anxiously biting her lip.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I have to tell my family now..."

Oh fuck.

"Beckham knows, he can help me" Brie spoke, making me feel less anxious.

"I'm going to be a dad..." I said. "Fuck yeah! We're going to have mini demons!"

Briella chuckled, I can't believe we're going to have a baby!

She's the only woman I'd want to have kids with, she's going to be an amazing mother, I can already tell. When she told me, my whole world stopped. We didn't plan this...I mean, I didn't use condoms so we weren't being too safe but that's not the point.

I wonder what the baby will look like, I hope they have her eyes. God, those eyes....I fucking love them. I'm so grateful to call her mine, I love her with all of my heart.

"I'll text Beckham now" she said while pulling out her phone.

We're going to have a baby.

A little mini demon.

I hope they don't have her temper....if they do, I'm fucked!

if they do, I'm fucked!

~2 hours later~

Rafael and I handed back home, I just wanted to get everything over with....we did stop for another ice cream though.

I texted into the sibling group chat to meet me in the living room, when I walked in, everyone's head turned to me.

Nicole, Luna, Lilac and Rocco were also there which made it a bit easier for me to say.

"Okay...I need to talk to you guys.." I spoke. "I'm engaged!"

"NO WAY!" Everyone said on cue, Nicole grabbed my hand to see the ring on my finger.

"Congratulations!" Marco smiled brightly.

"And....I'm pregnant."

The room fell silent, everyone looked at me with unreadable expressions.

"No you're not...No you're not. Aaaaaah look at all the lonely people, do do do do do do" Beckham quoted the random TikTok.

"No fucking way!" Rocco blurted out. "My baby sister is pregnant!"

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?" Damon shouted.

"Jesus," I sighed. "Calm the fuck down, I'm happy!"

"Oh my god, congratulations!" Bruno hugged me tightly.

"I want a hug!" Alejandro shouted.

"Me too!" Ian shouted.

Wait...Ian?

"IAN?! WHEN DID YOU COME HOME?"

"Today! I came home to good news!" Ian smiled while group hugging me.

"Congratulations, we're all very happy for you two" Marco said to Rafael, giving him a "bro" hug.

So, Ian's home, I'm engaged and pregnant, Scar is still in my basement, I'm hungry and I want a cat all of a sudden. This day can't get any better.

Authors note:

Beckham and Hala

Anyways, love you all <3