16| Xanax

~ 2 years ago ~

~ 2 years ago ~

"Do you realize how stupid you are right now?!" I screamed at Briella.

"I'm not the one who's being a fucking pussy!" She replied, my anger kept building ip until it released.

"Oh I'm a pussy? I'm not the one who couldn't get away from someone who was beating her! You're weak Briella!"

I stormed out of the bedroom and immediately went to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, I then made my way to my office and grabbed the pill bottle. I crushed four pills and mixed them into the water. I can't listen to her much longer, she better shut her fucking mouth.

I then walked back up to the bedroom, finding Brie disoriented. I handed her the water and watched her drink it. I quickly left, waiting for her to fall asleep.

She has no idea about the Xanax, and I want to keep it that way.

~now~

~now~

I sat in the game room with Beckham and Leo, I didn't want to be alone right now so I decided to watch them play video games. Rocco then walked in and signaled for me to go out. I obeyed and we went to my room.

"Right, I need to talk to you," Rocco gently spoke. "Nicole told me about the pills."

"What pills?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Scar..."

Oh fuck.

"Don't worry Brie, I won't do anything, I just want to know why you didn't tell us" Rocco said while taking a seat beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I didn't know how to say it..." I softly replied, Rocco left it at that, understanding that I also had few answers to his questions.

"Has Jakub and Scar fought yet?" Rocco asked me, why would they fight?

"No...why?"

"Didn't Scar say that Jakub threatened your life?"

Oh my god....he did.

I pulled out my phone and immediately called Jakub.

"Hey Brie! What's up?" Jakub said over the phone.

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"Yeah sure! Be there in like...well, I'm already here."

Oh, well, perfect timing.

Rocco and I ran down the stairs and immediately went to Marco's office. There sat Jakub and his team.

"Hi Bri-" before he could continue, I interrupted with a question.

"Did you ever tell Scar Zaid to stay away from me?"

"The Lebanese? Nope, never met them until now...why?"

I looked up at Marc and Coco, their faces dropped completely.

"I want Scar Zaid in my office, NOW!" Marco shouted to his men, they immediately ran out to call Scar.

"What's going on?" Jakub asked.

"Come on Jakub, I'll explain everything to you."

Jakub and his team followed me to the living room, they took their seats and I started talking.

"Okay so, Scar told me that y'all were after me, he also told me that if he didn't back away from me, you'd kill me" I explained. Jakub started hysterically laughing, as if I was joking.

Once he realized I wasn't lying, he became a bit more serious.

"Why the hell would I go after the De Luca sister? I mean, you're cute and all but I'm into guys!" Jakub told me.

How many lies did Scar tell me?

I was called to the De Luca manor and I immediately dropped everything to go

I was called to the De Luca manor and I immediately dropped everything to go. Maybe Brie has realized that I'm the one for her!

I walked into Marco's office and took a seat, he was extremely serious, he held a cigarette in his hand.

"Want to tell me why you lied about the Polish going after Briella?"

Oh shit....

"I didn't..." I whispered.

"Don't fucking lie to me Scar!" Marco raised his voice. "Tell me!"

"Alright alright! I just needed space and didn't know how to explain it!" I told him, still not telling him the truth.

"Do you realize how much damage you could've caused? You're a fucking Don! Do better!" He shouted at me, the vein in his head showed his anger, his furrowed eyebrows sent a shiver down my spine.

Rocco then walked in, looking me up and down.

"Good, you're here" Rocco spoke, taking a seat beside Marc.

"Want to tell me why you were drugging my sister?"

Wha-

How does he....